• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. Deeked

Give a nickname to the user above!

Jumping Blue Cancer
  2. Deeked

PC Five Nights at Freddy's discussion thread

And also this is now on FNAFWORLD.com. It's named "58"
  3. Deeked

Welp........here we go again boys and girls. SCOTTGAMES.com has a new teaser named "9"
  4. Deeked

PC Post Your 1.3 base here!

I recently tore down my old base and rebuilt it bigger and better. This was the result. Tell me what you think!
  5. Deeked

Poetry Bisharp's Personal Poetry Parlor

Oh, hey. It's been a while. If anything the poetry has gotten somehow even better than before. Good job! I hope to see more from you in the future.
  6. Deeked

Save the Jungle! V2

I meant in that the world evils wouldn't convert mud to dirt. It would just convert the jungle grass on the mud into a jungle variation of the given world evil
  7. Deeked

Save the Jungle! V2

Or if it was made so that the jungle could be corrupted but it didn't destroy the biome. So instead of going from jungle to corruption/crimson/hollow it went to corrupted jungle, a hollow jungle, or a crimson jungle. That way we would keep the jungle exclusive items and content but the world...
  8. Deeked

Give a nickname to the user above!

Over_Excited_Catman
  9. Deeked

Well, likely goes without saying, but the game is now officially out and there are already several let's plays in progress. Mark is on Part 3 and Matpat did an episode of GT Live on it
  10. Deeked

......... *slowly raises hand* :D
  11. Deeked

My picture up there is automagically updating with the site somehow, so....... yeah
  12. Deeked

Once again Now it's 20% Unless anything other than the percent actually changes, I'm not sure these need to be reported (Edit: the picture just updated itself, so I think I somehow linked the sites picture status to this post so..... That's neat I guess)
  13. Deeked

Nother update Characters are 18% programmed it looks like
  14. Deeked

We gotta nuther update He's working on the characters AI I guess
  15. Deeked

ScottGames updated again This one's called "cn.jpg" Also, just thought it might be worth mentioning, Jack-O-Bonnie isn't on here, unless I'm just blind and missed him
  16. Deeked

@Kazzymodus yup, that was it. Thanks

@Kazzymodus yup, that was it. Thanks
  17. Deeked

My CC entry [IMG] [Will repost with a better shot soon]

My CC entry [Will repost with a better shot soon]
  18. Deeked

So could this mean that since he no longer feels he has to make FNaF 6 a certain way he's possibly willing to make another one that's made the way he would want to make it?
Top Bottom