• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. NeithR

Resolved How to See the Theme Background?

Didn't expect there were replies yesterday from my solved question 6 years ago :dryadgrin: . The solution 6 years ago is still working well by visiting: https://forums.terraria.org/styles/x/relogic/background/BG.jpg Replace x with: - snow - crimson - corruption - underground - jungle -...
  2. NeithR

Mobile Any tips for fighting wall of flesh as mage only?

Laat time I fought WoF, I used Demon Scythe. And also a standard long platform arena.
  3. NeithR

NeithR's Terraria Fanart using Touchpad

Hello, fellow Terrarians! I just made Guide fanart, and since Guide is officially WoF, then...
  4. NeithR

Careful with grandmapocalypse :dryadgrin:

Careful with grandmapocalypse :dryadgrin:
  5. NeithR

I post this reply on android :dryadgrin:

I post this reply on android :dryadgrin:
  6. NeithR

Thanks for using it as profile picture :dryadpassionate: . The legs are hidden in other secret...

Thanks for using it as profile picture :dryadpassionate: . The legs are hidden in other secret place like Moon Lord's legs :dryadgrin:.
  7. NeithR

@Ahmed11678: Thank you so much! Feel free to use it as profile picture! :dryadpassionate: Saw...

@Ahmed11678: Thank you so much! Feel free to use it as profile picture! :dryadpassionate: Saw it the profile picture, fits so well :dryadpassionate: Also, the legs are hidden in other secret place like Moon Lord's legs :dryadgrin:
  8. NeithR

@Ahmed11678 : Thank you! :dryadgrin:

@Ahmed11678 : Thank you! :dryadgrin:
  9. NeithR

Thank you very much! Yes, been improving my art so I can unlock more possible fan art :dryadhappy:
  10. NeithR

Accepted :dryadgrin:

Accepted :dryadgrin:
  11. NeithR

@Impalpable That's no legs but her butterfly wings :dryadgrin:

@Impalpable That's no legs but her butterfly wings :dryadgrin:
  12. NeithR

You are welcome :dryadgrin:

You are welcome :dryadgrin:
  13. NeithR

Official The End of the Journey - The Beginning for Terraria: Journey's End Out Now!

Just when The End of Journey update released, I started to go back playing Terraria from beginning :dryadgrin: . Things sure have change a lot. And just when I am in self-quarantine during pandemic which means I can play much longer. Also thank you very much for the big update and new contents...
  14. NeithR

Hello Terrarians! It's been 3 years since the last time I posted Terraria fanarts here and today the time has come to post more of them here :dryadgrin: . More of them will be made in the future :dryadgrin: .
  15. NeithR

mine was friday

mine was friday
  16. NeithR

surprising that dragcave still alive over 10 years.

surprising that dragcave still alive over 10 years.
  17. NeithR

I got Nazar in hardmode too. The mages were really nasty while I was seeking for nazar...

I got Nazar in hardmode too. The mages were really nasty while I was seeking for nazar especially the ones with homing spell and the fire blast which move through walls :D.
  18. NeithR

Yeah, I struggled too to get nazar.

Yeah, I struggled too to get nazar.
  19. NeithR

Were you viewing night sky using telescope? Can you see the moon using that? I never seen one...

Were you viewing night sky using telescope? Can you see the moon using that? I never seen one using telescope :D
  20. NeithR

Yeah, sometimes I go to Discord. You on discord too? Yes, other hobbies like drawing fanart. How...

Yeah, sometimes I go to Discord. You on discord too? Yes, other hobbies like drawing fanart. How is yours? And regarding B's, only heard of Bing, the rival of Google :D .
Top Bottom