• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. InkTheAlphaCrafter

IC A Tale of Two Countries (IC)

"Anyway, we'll go ahead and set up the room we're staying in..." *Ink heads up to the room they're staying in, followed by his family.*
  2. InkTheAlphaCrafter

"I-I'm sorry you had to lose him...if here he was anything like he is in my world, he was a good person...anyway, thanks for letting us stay here..."
  3. InkTheAlphaCrafter

*Ink walks over to Forrest.* "Hey Forrest...I'm sorry, but I did look in the basement to make sure everything was alright...and...well...now I know why your name sounded so familiar when I first heard it...you see, in my world, there is another version of both you and Jeffery...you're both still...
  4. InkTheAlphaCrafter

*If Forrest's own house is the one Ink and his family is staying in, he would walk over to them. Otherwise, Ink would call Forrest.*
  5. InkTheAlphaCrafter

(Maybe Forrest could come by and Ink could have a conversation with them about Jeffery?) *Ink locks the door back up. Weaver and Lilly come down.* "What was down there?" "Actually, I would like to know that, too." "...a memorial for Jeffery...looks like there was another version of him in this...
  6. InkTheAlphaCrafter

*Ink heads back upstairs.*
  7. InkTheAlphaCrafter

*Weaver then goes up to check on Lilly.* *Ink is still looking at the memorial.*
  8. InkTheAlphaCrafter

“In that case, yes, you can come in.”
  9. InkTheAlphaCrafter

“I would say that you can stay, but this isn’t actually our house…a friend is lending us this for a little bit.”
  10. InkTheAlphaCrafter

“Thanks.”
  11. InkTheAlphaCrafter

*Miraculously, the phone is able to call someone*
  12. InkTheAlphaCrafter

*Weaver hands her phone to the person.*
  13. InkTheAlphaCrafter

“Yes. Though considering I’m from a different world I’m not sure how well it’ll work out here.”
  14. InkTheAlphaCrafter

“Unfortunately not. Honestly, I don’t really know where ‘here’ is exactly. All I know is a friend told us to stay here due to the Phobos evacuation.”
  15. InkTheAlphaCrafter

*Weaver would answer it.* “Hello?”
  16. InkTheAlphaCrafter

*Ink looks at the pictures. Some of which he can recognize, plenty he can’t. He knows the name, but he’s still confused.* “Could this be this world’s version of Jeffery?…”
  17. InkTheAlphaCrafter

*Ink examines it further, trying to see if it’s a different version of the Jeffery he knew.*
  18. InkTheAlphaCrafter

(I’m assuming this is a different version of the Jeffery Ink met in Aftermath Adventures?)
  19. InkTheAlphaCrafter

*Ink examines the memorial closer, though he’a careful not to touch anything as to be respectful to both the person who died and the person who built it.*
  20. InkTheAlphaCrafter

*Ink notices when he tries to check that out. He proceeds to take out a lock pick set and picks the lock. He then enters the basement and looks around.*
Top Bottom