• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: On Aug 25 Journey's End was submitted to Microsoft and Sony! The timing of the review process is a bit unpredictable, so we cannot give you a specific "launch date" just yet. Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. PaperLaur

Other Literature A World Called Terra - History and Short Stories

~A World Called Terra~ [ short stories from the past and present of the playground of gods and heroes ] ~ HEY GUYS I'M BACK DID YOU MISS ME nobody missed me. Uh, this is going to be a sort of collection of my oneshots and scenes based on Terraria, including its lore/mythology, gameplay...
  2. PaperLaur

Short Story Goodbye from a Guide

[ I am upset tonight so I decided to write a sad thing. And I happen to like the guide. This is sort of meant to be in a situation where The Guide doesn't respawn. ] Words scratched out on the back of an envelope now lying on a table in the main room as the others cleaned up the ashes and...
  3. PaperLaur

Story The Twins: Test of Redemption

Originally inspired by a PlotBin suggestion. Took on a life of its own. Help. -:-:- The Twins: Test of Redemption Once, two of the Moon Lord's servants were something more human. A horrific fate; fallen guardians cursed to become the scourge of the land, eventually sealed by the spirits of...
  4. PaperLaur

PaperLaur Flips In!

Howdy everybody! Just a new face who decided to pop in here and see what was happening ^_^ Name's Laura, but I go by Laur almost all the time on teh interwebz. I recently turned 19 and am currently college freshmeat studying communication (though will probably be taking some time off to figure...
Top Bottom