• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 LAUNCHES SEP 30: The official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation is September 30th! Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. DexavioR

tModLoader Illelium Mod! General content mod (UNRELEASED WIP) v0.0.2

Terraria 1.3.5.2 General Content Mod - tModLoader 0.10.2 Pre-Alpha v0.0.2 Notice: The Illelium Mod will not be further worked on. It will instead be branching out into 2 separate mods, Ultimate Cases, and the Trinity Mod. Some content WILL be abandoned, but if you see a sprite you like ask me...
  2. DexavioR

Pixel Art Sprite Requests!

Hey guys! I am a "beginner" spriter, decent if I say so myself. I need more practice, and some people want sprites, so I will do them for you! Request whatever you want, except a complicated Npc/Boss. I can't wait to see what I can make!
  3. DexavioR

tModLoader The Tantalite Mod! 1.3.1.1 (V1.0)

Hello. Me and some other guys collabed to make this mod. It's called the tantalite mod. It is still a wip, but you can download the early version here. Anyways, it adds a lot of stuff, such as armors, weapons, bosses, and brand new enemies.This mod is a WIP, but it is still somewhat useable...
  4. DexavioR

tModLoader The Tactical Mod! Terraria 1.3.1.1 (WIP)

Hey guys! Been learning a bit and working on my little mod :)) And more! Got quite a bit of progress, so far have over 32 items, all with sprites I made (some of the sprites are bad, those are the ones i made earlier on) Anyways, this mod is based somewhat...
  5. DexavioR

tModLoader How to make Vanilla NPC's drop a modded item?

I want to make my Weapon called "WaterKnife" drop with a 10% chance from HM Ocean enemies (jellyfish, sharks, crabs). Does anyone know how I could do that easily? Thanks. And also, if anybody could tell me how to make my throwing weapon act like a boomerang (spin, go out, and retract) that...
  6. DexavioR

tModLoader Error (Can't compile mod)

Hey, so I was just testing out a little weapon I made. I added it to mod sources, and tried to build it. It was near the end of the loading bar thing, and it gave me this error: Sequence contains no matching element at System.Linq.Enumerable.Single[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2...
  7. DexavioR

PC Megahzahrd - Advanced Hardmode Boss

You know how when you defeat the golem, the golem head kinda fades away? I have a great idea: a post-moon-lord boss (I don't think cthulhu should be directly after moonlord). Once the moonlord is defeated, a message saying "The jungle surface is melting away..." appears. The Mysterious blackhole...
  8. DexavioR

WIP Lightning Stick

A cool hardmode weapon obtained by crafting 5 cobalt bars, 1 mini telsacoil, and 15 souls of might on a mythril anvil. -Mini teslacoil: Made from a lizard power cell and 10 souls of light, aswell as 25 wire. Lightning ROD 80 magic damage 4% critical strike chance No knockback Insanely fast...
  9. DexavioR

tModLoader Lightning Stick Mod (NEED CODERS AND SPRITERS) 1.3.0.8

Hey guys! I'm new to this forum, but I have been playing terraria for a while now. I have a pretty cool idea for a small mod, for terraria 1.3.0.8 tModLoader, which adds a simple 3 more items/things (currently what I am aiming for) -A "mini teslacoil" can be created by 25 wire and a lihzahrd...
Top Bottom