• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 LAUNCHES SEP 30: The official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation is September 30th! Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. Ziiio

PC How do I update my world in steam workshop?

Please help. Thanks
  2. Ziiio

Unleash Your Creativity - Terraria Steam Workshop Support Launches Today!

Is there any way to changes the Workshop Item thumnail after uploading?
  3. Ziiio

My entry for next month: A little entertainment. [MEDIA]

My entry for next month: A little entertainment.
  4. Ziiio

Having fun with a bit of editing and building [MEDIA]

Having fun with a bit of editing and building
  5. Ziiio

tModLoader Recipe Browser

Yup this work. You're legend. Thanks for the solution.
  6. Ziiio

tModLoader Recipe Browser

Hi Jopo, somehow whenever I try to set keybind. It stucks until alt+tab. It doesn't lemme set the keybind. Any ideas?
  7. Ziiio

<3 tbh, I wish it would win. Anyway, where are all the vanity that won the contest? <3 [MEDIA]

<3 tbh, I wish it would win. Anyway, where are all the vanity that won the contest? <3
  8. Ziiio

Tik Tok Opinions.

My government warned our citizen to uninstall it cause the app is spying my country. It starts to steal data from people.
  9. Ziiio

<3 Zoologist Tree House <3 [MEDIA]

<3 Zoologist Tree House <3
  10. Ziiio

CC Creation Compendium #80

The best way for you to do it is merge them together by taking 2 photo of it. Another half and another half then put them in together.
  11. Ziiio

:nursepassionate:My #CC Entry this month`:passionate: Please vote if you like it [MEDIA]

:nursepassionate:My #CC Entry this month`:passionate: Please vote if you like it
  12. Ziiio

PC NPC Themed House Series - Building Guide/Timelapse

☔ Water Fountain Build / Design 🌊
  13. Ziiio

FORE-RRARIA! Hitting the Links with Terraria Golf

4 more days ... <3
  14. Ziiio

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

Oh my world!!! This is the best update I have ever received from any software. 1.4, wait for me, 2 more weeks to go. Thanks re-logic. I have another reason to spend another 2000 hours into it.
Top Bottom