• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 LAUNCHES SEP 30: The official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation is September 30th! Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. P

PC Controlled projectile weapon visual glitch

Whenever you use a magic missile, flamelash or rainbow rod, it'll still have this weird visual glitch when moved very slowly.
  2. P

Mobile Eye of cthulhu roaring sound bug

So when I fight the eye of cthulhu in expert or master mode, and it dashes, the roaring sound is lower pitched than it's supposed to be.
  3. P

Mobile Eye of cthulhu sound is lower pitched

When I fight eye of cthulhu in expert or master mode, its dashing sound is lower pitched. (Doesn't matter if it's singleplayer or multiplayer
  4. P

Mobile Copy and paste color missing from character creation menu, copy seed missing

Well, I like my character's clothing to match. As for seeds, if there's a seed I really like, what if I wanna play it again?
  5. P

Mobile Copy and paste color missing from character creation menu, copy seed missing

When you go to make a new character, the copy and paste colors buttons are missing. Also, there isn't an option to copy a world's seed. Also, I just wanted to thank DR Studios for their amazing work. Without them, mobile would be dead, stuck in 1.2.
  6. P

Mobile Please

Well if you don't describe it, they won't be able to fix it.
  7. P

Mobile Creating a new character still starts with a randomized character

This doesn't happen on PC, it always starts with the same blue shirt, blue pants, brown hair character.
  8. P

Working as Designed [Mobile] Monolith not working in large world

I just found out that's the case. Well then, the freezing time making monoliths not work should probably be fixed before it's forgotten about.
  9. P

Mobile Creating a new character still starts with a randomized character

So I've forgotten to report this a long time ago, but when you go to make a new character, it always starts off randomized like it did in mobile 1.2. Will it be fixed so that it starts with the default character like on PC? I don't know if this is a forgotten bug or not.
  10. P

Working as Designed [Mobile] Monolith not working in large world

When I joined my large world, the solar monolitih wasn't working. Instead, it just made everything tinted orange. When I tried this on a small world, it worked perfectly fine.
  11. P

Working as Designed Queen Slime isn't part of the Gelatin World Tour achievement

I think they should be updated though, just to make the game complete
  12. P

Working as Designed Queen Slime isn't part of the Gelatin World Tour achievement

I don't know if this is necessarily a bug, but Queen Slime and her minions aren't included in the Gelatin World Tour achievement, despite them being slimes.
  13. P

Mobile Idea: Different UI Modes

Maybe once they're done with everything else, they could work on it
  14. P

Mobile Idea: Different UI Modes

Since PC, Mobile, and Console are getting closer and closer to version parity, it'd be cool to have a setting that lets you switch between PC, Mobile, and Console UI, similar to how Minecraft works when you hook up a controller or a keyboard, or how Windows devices switch between tablet mode and...
  15. P

Mobile Terraprisma Visual Glitch

I did use a hacked character, but the terraprisma isn't supposed to be that large. How would it be a hack?
  16. P

Mobile Hat rack not working

When I try to place any sort of headgear (armor or vanity) on a hat rack, it doesn't work. When I hover my cursor over it, the button shows the hat rack, but I can't place anything on it. I'm in multiplayer btw but this might happen in singleplayer too.
  17. P

Mobile Camera Moves Up

I feel like this should be able to be toggled on/off, and the button would be in the inventory, there for whenever it's needed. It would make it sooo much better for people with bigger devices.
Top Bottom