• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 LAUNCHES SEP 30: The official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation is September 30th! Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. S

tModLoader pbone's Utilities

aaahhh gotcha, ty for the reply
  2. S

what is the recipe for the eldritch treasure magnet? (shows up in recipe browser but doesnt have a recipe or mob to drop from on it)
  3. S

k i will do that tonight, and let you know my findings Update: ok, 1) i tested new character in old world with all mods, buff goes on and immediately disappears 2) started new character with no mods logged onto old world to grab preparation station from chest at spawn point, made a new world...
  4. S

actually i do, is that the cause? anything i can send you that could help? (didnt think a block swap would effect buffs >< )
  5. S

Wanted to let you know that the preparation station is not working, when you right click on it to add the buff it disappears immediatly, also i cant check the change log, says page doesn't exist :D (main mod list is calamity, thorium, alchemist npc, magic storage extra, and a couple of other...
  6. S

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

im running into a weird issue where it doesnt teleport to left or right beach (the teleport potion or the pip boy 4k), ocean part works fine, also when running with calamity it wont teleport you to the side that the abyss is on (figured i would let you know, not really major since the ocean...
Top Bottom