• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 LAUNCHES SEP 30: The official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation is September 30th! Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. Calen

Terraria: Journey's End is Coming to PlayStation and Xbox on September 30th

No, though that may happen in the future.
  2. Calen

Terraria: Journey's End is Coming to PlayStation and Xbox on September 30th

We got a date for release, and it's less than two weeks away. Can we not just be pleased? Maybe even grateful?
  3. Calen

The Graphics wont read or create

Hmm. Well, at least it's working lol.
  4. Calen

Has that helped, or are you still having problems? If you could screenshot any errors you're getting, that would help.
  5. Calen

Have you since removed the texture pack?
  6. Calen

Repeat posting isn't going to get you help quicker. People are going to need more info to help you as well. What operating system are you using on your laptop? Have you changed anything since it was last working?
  7. Calen

Terraria: Journey's End for PlayStation and XBOX - Submitted!

Your save data will be converted to be compatible with 1.4, but your original saves will not be removed: Source: Terraria: Journey's End for PlayStation and XBOX - Submitted!
  8. Calen

Mobile Why is the Chinese language still so bad?

I understand Hebrew (I use it in my signature) so I know the word, I've just never heard it used that way.
  9. Calen

Mobile Why is the Chinese language still so bad?

What is goyim code?
  10. Calen

Yes, we will: Source: Terraria State of the Game - January 2021
  11. Calen

Do you like all pies, or just imaginary pi?

Do you like all pies, or just imaginary pi?
  12. Calen

If the version recieved is not fit for purpose then you have every right to complain, as with any other purchase. That isn't the case here, as the version you have is fit for purpose. The update improves things and adds extra. This isn't an entitlement, but a free extra. You were in no way...
  13. Calen

You paid for the version you recieved, and any updates since are a bonus. We are not owed anything in any way 🤨
  14. Calen

Terraria State of the Game - August 2021

Again, not necessarily. No other updates have happened during a pandemic, where companies may have staffing problems. Comparing the current update's progress to previous updates is of little use. We also, guess as we might, know little about this update or its scope, so have nothing to base...
  15. Calen

Not necessarily. If the changes required are small, such as UI issues, then resubmission is likely to be much quicker. Resubmission would check the parts that need changing, rather than a full in depth review, so shouldn't take anywhere near as long.
  16. Calen

favorite fallout villain

So, not a villian, put someone I personally like exacting vengeance on: Desdemona, of the Railroad - FO4. She stands around, complaining about how busy she is, as she smokes cigarette after cigarette, all the while I haul :red: around the map placing the 465th (maybe a little exaggerated, ahem)...
  17. Calen

Mobile how do i git gud

I can give you a few hints, but really, git gud just means practice, and learn, and practice some more. Preparation is key to expert mode. If you're going up against any boss, you'll need the best weapons, armour and accessories for the stage you're at. Potions help enormously, so spend time...
  18. Calen

Anyone else started randomly checking their console for the update? Miracles do happen, right...

Anyone else started randomly checking their console for the update? Miracles do happen, right? Not that I have. Noo not at all 🤥
  19. Calen

Xbox One Xbox split screen extreme lag

Hopefully, all things going perfectly, the next week or so. Things not going perfectly - who can say?
  20. Calen

Terraria State of the Game - August 2021

I would have thought they would remain there, but once you remove them, you won't be able to place them back.
Top Bottom