• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 LAUNCHES SEP 30: The official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation is September 30th! Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. Duze

tModLoader Build Mate - In-Game Mapping Tools (is multiplayer)

It is about time to get around to making this more functional. Since then I have made some UI components which are going to be used. Also a tile/wall and combo copy function is being added. Possibly more. Will update soon. Edit: This is the save and load schematic function.
  2. Duze

Carbuncle 2.0 -- Chat Room & Game Server Host Platform | 30 minute/1 hour sessions with custom maps

Event There is an event going on with Carbuncle that is accommodating a tML mod. Based on the feedback of testers, Carbuncle will be updated to have services for both Vanilla (TShock) servers, and tML servers. We are looking for testers to try out the current release of Carbuncle--this test will...
  3. Duze

tModLoader Takeryl Project | Angels vs. Demons (& Space Pirates)

December 2019 update. Outdated but plans are in motion to continue.
  4. Duze

Circle Prefect, Monthly Hosting Subscription | One Week Free

100% Off Discount Codes Until President's Day this February (Monday the 15th), 3 100% off -- a discount of $5 off -- access keys can be obtained following this link: Holiday Offer. For those who do not like using their credit card on various websites, you are in luck because it does not require...
  5. Duze

This web page launched today that is a config.json and sscconfig.json form for your server instance. All that is required is the server identification: the server name plus the TShock setup code which were both E-mailed to you were you to have finished the server request form. It can be...
  6. Duze

Sixteen player slot servers are available using a $5 key obtained from the Gumroad page. The cost is currently approximately $0.30 per player at this time. Free evaluations can be registered and will last one day. There is a free offer coming on the first of February to celebrate the US...
  7. Duze

Terraria 1.1.2 - tConfig 0.35.2

Great news. Well recently, I found that Races the Redux crashes with 0.38 but using my old 0.35.1a installation that I found in an unused hard drive it works.
  8. Duze

January Tokens Carbuncle has been updated to restrict hosting to only clients who have either been given, or bought, an access token. In efforts to continue work on the client software, three free tokens will be granted to those who desire server hosting. Simply send me a forums PM and then I...
  9. Duze

Carbuncle 2.0 -- Chat Room & Game Server Host Platform | 30 minute/1 hour sessions with custom maps

Circle Prefect server hosting has given this program new purpose and now is the primary method through which servers can be run. The service is free for the month of January and has limited space. The forum thread can be found here: link.
  10. Duze

A server hosting throwback is online using the latest hosting tool: Carbuncle v2. The website includes a page where all the servers are advertised. Space is very limited, so hosting up to 255 per server is free for the month of January. Custom maps can be uploaded to the server instance using...
  11. Duze

UPDATE Currently I have no access to hardware to run the server program for the time being. This project may see resurgence next month. Again, if you'd like to request the server program and I will get back to you on that if you so desire.
  12. Duze

In Stream archives there [used to be] is the Terraria 1.3.5.3 client. There are resources online to find out how to access the archived versions of games on Steam. I do not endorse any of these methods though.
  13. Duze

PC [tConfig] The Last Metroid

The Last Metroid v0.8 Introduction Seven long years ago this project began in earnest with much work done on the map primarily. But it was thought that combining the Super Metroid Terraria map adventure with a tConfig mod would be pretty cool. Summary The map and mod combo starts the player...
  14. Duze

NEWS [/SPOILER] Sept. 9th, 2021 NEW INTRODUCTION This has a been a long in-progress effort to enable free session-based hosting for quite a long time now. The first rendition of this was web based through an online form. Since then several iterations of versions of this was created from a...
  15. Duze

Tool Carbuncle - Terraria Server Lobby

Carbuncle beta RC 5 The server matchmaker is underway and can be previewed in this release. Functions It works like a typical matchmaker where new worlds are generated and the server lasts for 30 minutes each. Only one server can be running for the same person at a time. Though this feature...
  16. Duze

Version 2a Hello fellow Terrarians, It has been many months since the last version of the Carbuncle server lobby program. Within the recent days, a new version has been developed: version 2.0. This is a complete rework though the planned versions remain fairly the same, such as automating...
  17. Duze

There is a still a copy of Yoraiz0r's Races the Redux that I have. Also there is W1K's difficulty modifier.
  18. Duze

Terrævents | From Pong to Anarchy Styled Events

Terrævents Greetings to all fellow Terrarians: Terraevents is a server that is dedicated to hosting functional and successful events for our community to enjoy. We have an active and cohesive staff team of moderators and admins that work on setting up these events and ensuring that they...
  19. Duze

This is the latest rendition of the service in graphic form. With a little effort, it launches tShock servers on any given hosting service with custom /auth codes for ease of superadmin permissions.
  20. Duze

tModLoader Archaea Mod

Hey, We're interested in seeing if the forum goers that play tModLoader would be interested in doing a recording of some of the mod's gameplay. This is of an interest to design a demo reel that combines some of the unique elements of the mod into one cohesive example. Also, we'd appreciate...
Top Bottom