• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 LAUNCHES SEP 30: The official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation is September 30th! Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. Phantasmental

Phantasmental's Playthroughs

2nd episode of my series is released! __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ While Wyverie goes on a trip to the Jungle to craft the Amazon, Crimblood releases his apprentice to the world. His...
  2. Phantasmental

Drawings & Paintings Phantasmental's Art

Added a whole bunch of new art to my art thread!
  3. Phantasmental

A new Terraria playthrough from me has been released! The title of it is Terraria: Valor, a yoyo playthrough! There's also a bit of story... _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ A...
  4. Phantasmental

It's been a long time coming. The finale of my series Terraria: Mage is finally out! Only a few things stand in the way before Crimblood can begin the process of reviving Cthulhu himself. Crimblood must finish off the Moon Lord, get revenge on Captain Plasma, as well as tackle the defender of...
  5. Phantasmental

Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary - Share your story

Ah, Terraria. I remember back in the old days all the way back in 2011? My brother introduced me to the game, but I don't remember this as much. I soon stopped playing the game by the time 1.2 came out, though I still occassionally watched videos on it (especially by Yrimir, who I remember...
  6. Phantasmental

Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary - Ask Redigit and Cenx!

1. Where did you get the idea of slime enemies? 2. What is your favorite weapon in the game (excluding dev sets)?
  7. Phantasmental

PC Unable to Use Items and Move At The Same Time

I managed to fix it by simply deleting the ELAN driver. Thanks :)
  8. Phantasmental

This is all I get when I get into my TouchPad settings. If I click "Additional Settings", I just get the mouse settings. When I go to Mouse Settings I get something called an ELAN hardware.
  9. Phantasmental

The model # of my laptop is Lenovo ideapad 330-15IKB Touch
  10. Phantasmental

I am using a laptop and I use the mousepad and keyboard provided.
  11. Phantasmental

Hello, I have recently installed Terraria on a new computer. However, while it does run much better now, it seems that when I'm holding down to use a weapon (say something like the Razorblade Typhoon), it'll stop being used as soon as I move or press any key on the keyboard. What's also weird is...
  12. Phantasmental

Pharoah's Set Improvements

Don't you hate it when you find a Pyramid, which is pretty rare, and then you open the chest... To find a Pharaoh's set! You could have gotten useful accessories such as the Flying Carpet or the Sandstorm in a Bottle, but instead you only got the useless Pharaoh's Set which is only vanity...
  13. Phantasmental

What Event Enemy needs to be nerfed?

I do have to agree that I feel the Martian Saucer should be nerfed. There are two ways to fight the Martian Saucer: fight it head-on and die, or do what some players consider "cheesing" and hide under some blocks. If anything, the Martian Madness event can simply turn tedious.
  14. Phantasmental

Grasslands

Perhaps this could be a sub-biome of the Forest biome. Also, there shouldn't be any trees in this biome because it's literally a Grass Land. Let me do a quick analysis on this biome suggestion: - I don't have any problems with the Critters (labeled as "Wildlife" in this thread) Enemies - Emus do...
  15. Phantasmental

Sprites Small Suggestion Saturday: Phantom Bullets and Arrows!

I support this! But perhaps instead of being created with Spectre Bars, perhaps have it be crafted with Ectoplasm instead as Spectre Bars are kind of a "magic-class bar". It would be like creating Solar Arrows for the Ranged class using solar fragments (a melee resource). You can dismiss my...
  16. Phantasmental

Crystal Rifle

Personally, I think the Crystal Rifle should only be able to shoot crystals. Also, there's no reason to lower the Crit Chance because the Coin Gun has a 4% crit chance (standard of most weapons). I like the concept of a Crystal Rifle, but personally I don't think it shouldn't be an upgrade to...
  17. Phantasmental

Derpling Armor

Maybe the Derpling set could be a class-neutral set (there aren't many in Hardmode and there aren't any Hardmode Throwing Weapons anyways). However, perhaps this class could focus on movement. The set bonus could be changed perhaps to increase the effectiveness of wings.
  18. Phantasmental

Should the throwing class be a full class?

I agree with the fact that Throwing should be expanded to a full-out class. It would add a completely new way and style to play the game in HM. I do not think certain melee weapons should be converted into Throwing, as that would upset the game's balancing A LOT. Also, throwing would also need...
Top Bottom