• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 LAUNCHES SEP 30: The official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation is September 30th! Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. HarrisonKrueger1988

my wacky Vulpine (Fox) sprites

(Reference) or (nod) To the old (Sprite) fox costume from 1.2 these fast beings are good for a furry player mod or whatever.. these sprites are inspired by the old fox costume as pictured before
  2. HarrisonKrueger1988

favorite moment in Igor (2008) MGM Animated movie

dr Glickenstien Yellling IIIGGGOOOORRRRRRR and the brain wash scene And You Made My Monster... An Actress and dr shodefroyde and jacklyn slapping Their igor and other scenes that are good in a old 2000s halloween parody animated film
  3. HarrisonKrueger1988

is wish a chinese place for bootlegs and scams

i remember seeing Videos about anyone buying fursuits from wish those bad suits from wish are insults to good furries also i watched silicone mask scam videos from wish and any social media theyre just cheap mediocre walmart halloween latex masks you can purchace for 10 dollars also stay away...
  4. HarrisonKrueger1988

Funny Horror Movie Quote

Hey!.. You.. Forgot The Power Glove!...... Freddy Krueger Freddy's Dead The Final Nightmare This Is For Tupac! Chucky Child's Play (2019) Hey Ted Where The Hell Is The CorkScrew Jim Friday the 13th part 4
  5. HarrisonKrueger1988

favorite kill from horror movies 70,s 80,s 90,s

1 bob halloween 1978 2 marcie and jack friday the 13th 1980 3 glen a nightmare on elm street 1984 4 casey scream 1996
  6. HarrisonKrueger1988

evil dead II 1987 is the best and army of darkness is the best and bonus The evil dead 1981

this is the best horror movie ive ever seen so the plot is simple two young adults go to an abandoned cabin to do a vacation how ever ash listens to a tape recorder with the necromomicon releaseing the evil spirits possesing his girlfriend linda he arms himself with a shotgun and chainsaw for a...
  7. HarrisonKrueger1988

What Was The worst game You played

Fortnite and shovelware and asset flip games
  8. HarrisonKrueger1988

favorite friday the 13th movie

heres mine part 1 part 2 part 3 part 4 part 6 part 7 part 8 part 9 jason x freddy vs jason and the 2009 remake
  9. HarrisonKrueger1988

what was the worst movie you saw

to me it was the emoji movie and other bad movies i hated
  10. HarrisonKrueger1988

HAPPY Friday The 13TH Some freddy and jason terraria pixel art

Here,s Freddy and jason These Two Horror Icons Fought and slashed their way against victims since the 80,s
  11. HarrisonKrueger1988

favorite fallout villain

mines the master frank horrigan and the leigon
  12. HarrisonKrueger1988

favorite halloween set (vanity)

heres mine treasure hunter wolf fox reaper ghost witch creeper cat vampire robot bride of frankenstein space creature unicorn whats yours.....
  13. HarrisonKrueger1988

some classic fallout stuff in terraria

hello guys i made some fallout 1&2 stuff in terraria we have the vault suit the leather jacket the T_51B power armor from fallout 1 and 2 so more suits like the combat armor advanced enclave power armor and leather armor metal armor and robes and other classic fallout stuff
  14. HarrisonKrueger1988

harrisons Textures of horrors

hi guys its me harrison ive made a few textures first off we have a chucky inspired fox set and a psycho retextured as jason iam kinda a horror movie fan iam making a texture pack based off horror movies also the image You see is in WIP also i retextured the mime mask to look like jason,s mask...
  15. HarrisonKrueger1988

Guess Who

hello guys im harold you can call me harrison ive played terraria on xbox 360 since 2015 after i saw videos of the game in 2012 2013 now years later i still play terraria on my pc still... to this day
Top Bottom