• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 LAUNCHES SEP 30: The official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation is September 30th! Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. Blue the Swordsman

Story Random Story Stuff from Blue person guy

I got bored so I decided to start writing, continuing to neglect the pieces I should be posting in my art thread. I haven't written in a while, so I'm definitely open to suggestions.
  2. Blue the Swordsman

Drawings & Paintings Blue's Random Art Thing. Or Something.

I'll post my art sometime. When I'm connected to better wifi. [/SPOILER]
  3. Blue the Swordsman

WIP OC death match.

[/SPOILER] I will add a new chapter whenever I find the time to write and get onto the forums.
  4. Blue the Swordsman

Xbox 360 PvP Arena

I recently made a arena, and I am looking forwards to trying it out. The map has chests scattered around to give your character a advantage over the others. It requires a medium core character with just the starting tools, nothing more, nothing less. The map is made of Lihzard bricks, so there...
  5. Blue the Swordsman

Blue's AMA

I am open to questions as long as it does not violate the forum rules or is too personal of a question.
  6. Blue the Swordsman

Some drawings.

Alright, I was messing around with my dad, so we made two grave stones/markers, so I wanted to post them, so why not here? [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER]
  7. Blue the Swordsman

Underworld Structures

Hey, I noticed people don't make much structures in the underworld, I am making this thread to see people's ideas and improve my own. I also want to see people give advise to poor structures, not hate others mistakes. (Please note this says underworld, but I will accept deep underground structures.)
Top Bottom