• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 LAUNCHES SEP 30: The official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation is September 30th! Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. Lithium

tModLoader Litho's Armory

Reports of my death were BULLCRAP! After several months of hiatus, Litho's Armory finally returns with the Revenant Update, a huge content patch with a focus on polishing up some of the mod's weakest points previously- fixing up old sprites, making sweeping balance changes, and preparing for...
  2. Lithium

Standalone Sound Pack- Terraria SFX Overhaul

Have you ever fired a Musket or shark gun variant and thought "Hm, you know, guns really shouldn't go *bok*." I have too! And since I'm pretty much only good at doing sound stuff, I thought it might be fun to replace a bunch of Terraria's more lackluster sound effects with something more...
  3. Lithium

PC Flying Broomstick Hoverboard Replacer

Have you ever dressed your cute little mage up as a witch, and wished she could have a flying broomstick to go with her pointy hat and black cat? Well, I know I have. And now, thanks to several hours of spritework, you can! Replacing the Hoverboard (the only item that's a wing which would...
  4. Lithium

Wavebank Lithium's Custom Wave Banks!

Custom Wavebanks This thread will act as the hub for all the Wavebanks I post, from now on. Click one to see the description, track list, and download links for each wavebank. Some tracks are listed as being replaced by multiple tracks- this means that one sound file contains multiple music...
  5. Lithium

PC 1.3 Custom Wave Bank Track List

Since I haven't seen a new thread with the updated track list, I figured I'd share what I have. This list uses the original filenames for the tracks, save for what's in parentheses. 01_OverworldNight 02_Eerie (Meteor, Blood Moon) 03_OverworldDay 04_Boss1 (Eye of Cthulhu, Eater of Worlds...
  6. Lithium

More Pirate Invasions on Talk Like A Pirate Day

Just a simple, small change that I think would be a nice little touch. Maybe the NPCs could all talk like pirates then, too? I'd love to see the Pirate's reaction to that.
  7. Lithium

PC Would posting a Metroid music pack be OK?

-outdated thread, question was a bit dumb to begin with-
Top Bottom