• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 LAUNCHES SEP 30: The official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation is September 30th! Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. hamstar

tModLoader Better Paint - Make the world your canvas!

Do you mean to ask if I intend to port it to 1.4? Eventually, maybe. Time permitting.
  2. hamstar

tModLoader Mod Helpers

Tell me if v5.13.1.1 fixes your issue.
  3. hamstar

[MEDIA] [MEDIA]

4. hamstar

tModLoader Destructible Tiles - Brutalize your worlds

You can configure the damage of individual projectile types or tile types, among other things.
  5. hamstar

tModLoader Intrinsics - Bind equipment and buffs to players permanently

https://www.google.com/search?q=translate The ghost gives hints about what it wants.
  6. hamstar

tModLoader Powerups - On-pickup buffs and item abilities

Add the corresponding item entry to either 'PotLootPowerups' (for pot drops) or 'NPCLootPowerups' (for NPC drops) in the mod's (config) settings.
  7. hamstar

tModLoader Mod Helpers

You need to put your player's "uid" into a "privileged user" config field. There's a chat command to tell you what it is.
  8. hamstar

tModLoader Barriers

Which mods?
  9. hamstar

tModLoader Barriers

That's not a fair generalization. This one got "abandoned" due to a specific component needing to be rebuilt completely, or else phased out of use and a new solution implemented. Due to my work on Adventure Mode and a lack of interest in contributing to any of my library codes, finishing this...
  10. hamstar

tModLoader Stamina

It's sometimes slow. It appears in the list for me, now.
  11. hamstar

tModLoader Stamina

I just updated it.
  12. hamstar

tModLoader Stamina

v2.1.1.2 fixes this issue:
  13. hamstar

tModLoader Stamina

Interesting. Let's see if I can figure this out...
  14. hamstar

tModLoader Stamina

https://github.com/hamstar0/tml-stamina-mod/blob/master/Config.cs#L246 You're meant to edit the configs with the gear button on the mod's entry in the Mods menu.
  15. hamstar

tModLoader Stamina

There should be some config settings to adjust its position.
  16. hamstar

tModLoader Wormholes (and also Scroll of Town Portal)

I'll fix any major bugs, but no I've stopped working on this mod. You may be interested in this mod, based on your description: tModLoader - Mounted Magic Mirrors - Fast travel!
  17. hamstar

tModLoader Rewards - Receive (non-transferable) spendable points for game progress

None at all? There's a setting that scales the amount of PP you get from grinding a boss, but I don't think it would be zero by default. Does your client.log file report any errors?
  18. hamstar

tModLoader Destructible Tiles - Brutalize your worlds

You have to press a button to cycle the filter mode to see mods you already have rather than mods you don't (the default view).
Top Bottom