• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 LAUNCHES SEP 30: The official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation is September 30th! Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. LukeXXX

Mobile Cellphone bug with notch

Tengo un dispositivo con notch, para ser exactos un xiaomi MI A2 Lite, mi problema es que al abrir la app se cruza el espacio designado para el notch en el lado opuesto de la pantalla. La muesca de mi teléfono celular está en el lado blanco y la configuración de la pantalla está en el lado rojo...
  2. LukeXXX

You've got the Touch, You've got the Power! Controller & Customization Update hits Mobile Terraria Today!

With the update a moment ago, the game opens on my Xiaomi MI A2 Lite but the game starts as if I had my gamepad connected even though I have the Bluetooth turned off
  3. LukeXXX

You've got the Touch, You've got the Power! Controller & Customization Update hits Mobile Terraria Today!

I disconnected my gamepad and restarted the application but the screen still remains black and does not start.
  4. LukeXXX

I have one, but I did not connect it, I just opened the application and it did not start, it stayed on the black screen, therefore I could not connect my gamepad (my gamepad is a TechZone model ZT18BTC01) I have Android 9 on my device
  5. LukeXXX

The game does not open after the update, before updating it went correctly. I have a Xiaomi MI A2 Lite and bought the game from the Play Store.
  6. LukeXXX

El juego no se abre después de la actualización ... Tengo un Xiaomi MI A2 Lite y compré el juego en Play Store ...
Top Bottom