• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 LAUNCHES SEP 30: The official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation is September 30th! Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. GatEkEEpEr57

PC Frost fort

Frost fort is a dungeon defenders area. Small but packs a punch.
  2. GatEkEEpEr57

PC Bone pit

This mini biome spawns any surface to underground and spawns skeletons faster with the occasional bone serpent.
  3. GatEkEEpEr57

PC GK's Slimetown update

Update Creation: Slime town has gotten bigger.
  4. GatEkEEpEr57

PC GK57's Slimetown reborn

After two drives failing me. But somehow I keep rebuilding. Gk57 out.
  5. GatEkEEpEr57

Idea: Accessory; Samurai sashimono

This Accessory can be bought from the Peddler. When equipped the gear allows Monster banners effect carried with player and party. By Changing the equippmen's Dye slot to a banner slot. Party's who have the same equipent give a 3% damage too moster type.
  6. GatEkEEpEr57

Ter

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FJerrypittmansteward%2Fvideos%2F1199585240094789%2F&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true"...
  7. GatEkEEpEr57

GatEkEEpEr57's Player suggestion

Player Suggestions 1: Npc-Player Interactive Game-play 2: Vanity taunts; Vanity set Animations. 3: Leveled weapons and items. 4: Accessory base weapon enhancers. 5: PVP Faction Biome Influence. Section one Npc-Player Interactive Game-play The Diversity of the Npc is simple. Build...
  8. GatEkEEpEr57

PC Slime Architecture 2: The update

Changes to house and Arms dealier shop. Some creative scenes. Well and pipeline ideas for random world creation.
  9. GatEkEEpEr57

Gameover screen buttons

just a simple tweak under the gameover title two buttons that say Respawn And main menu.
  10. GatEkEEpEr57

spring blocks

I been thinking of a 1x2 block on a spring it's very simple. Possably craft with a wood block with four iron or lead iggots.
  11. GatEkEEpEr57

gloves of lifting

Type tool When tool is active players can lift and throw individual block from forward & below. Tool can also activate pull switches from walls. Tool can only lift soft materal such as soil and ferniture like chairs and chests filled with items. Press down action to drop object. Drops randomly...
  12. GatEkEEpEr57

Small item tweeks and combinations.

Weapons Firehose= Flamthower + Elfmelter/ Uses 50% less ammo, rightclick to coat things in gel. Inferohose= Firehose + Meteor bar (10) + Hellstone Bar (10) + Solarfragment (10) + Souls of Fright (10) X5 burn damage Stickyhose= Firehose + Clyrophite Bar (10) + Buckets of honey (10) + Stardust...
  13. GatEkEEpEr57

PC HUD

i've had some idea's for HUD tweeks that I wanted you to notice! In the example below. One: I've noticed that certain Accessories in the game will always be over lapped by almost every other item like "arctic diving gear" and quick switching form vanity to active will show items that i don't...
  14. GatEkEEpEr57

Slime Architecture

Hi i'm Jerry the Slime Architect I take use of this abundant material. Since i'm a natural hoarder of items. Gel started to take most of my inventory. The sky blue material seemed useless at first. When i made my first slime chest it instantly became my favorite and took the self title. I've...
Top Bottom