• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 LAUNCHES SEP 30: The official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation is September 30th! Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. Shyguymask

Terraria: Journey's End for PlayStation and XBOX - Submitted!

Back during 1.3 era, console players had to wait over two years for the update to come to consoles.
  2. Shyguymask

In-depth Hardmode weapon tier list

Can we just address the elephant in the room and accept that Baconfry probably lost interest in this thread, and that a new thread should be made?
  3. Shyguymask

Why use it over Terra Blade though? Terra Blade is better at close-range with whips, and it is easier & less of a hassle to obtain. As for the projectiles, is it even worse? Influx Waver's projectile is infamously incompetent at hitting EoL, to the point Terra Blade kills her faster at far-range.
  4. Shyguymask

Class Ranking

Judging Melee entirely just based on its performance against one boss (WoF) while ignoring everything else doesn't strike as the most honest take.
  5. Shyguymask

Class Ranking

Assumes you mostly don't go mixed/classless (minions) Availability & Grinding taken into account: 1. Melee 2. Summoner 3. Ranger & Mage (Tie, can't really decide overall and I don't have as much experience with these two classes) Not taking Availability & Grinding into account (EXCLUDING COIN...
  6. Shyguymask

PC The whips go against the principles of the summoner

I don't understand why people have no issues with both Ranger & Mage being centered around spamming projectiles with not much thought, yet Summoner having a non-projectile weapon type is "Melee but summoner damage".
  7. Shyguymask

What's your most hated sounds on terraria?

You know when you're fishing underground and you hear that one mob entering & exiting water endlessely on a loop? Yeah, that.
  8. Shyguymask

tModLoader The Amulet Of Many Minions

This is really gonna need to be balanced with whips in mind. Stuff like Meteor Fist Staff in particular it seems like.
  9. Shyguymask

Corruption or Crimson? (Poll)

Brain of Confusion's dodge also means it's a 16.67% chance to negate knockback. And the confusion in particular is helpful against regular enemies when you're in a bad spot.
  10. Shyguymask

1.4 Summoner Minion, Whip & Armor In-Depth Tier List

I'm pretty sure Blade is still better than Deadly Sphere for Cultist. You can still increase Blade's damage with whip tags, and Deadly sphere staff will i-frame itself to the point of embarrassment.
  11. Shyguymask

I don't think you'd rather deal depressing and unplayable damage output with Deadly Sphere Staff than shred crowds of enemies with Morning Star and achieve solid DPS against minibosses with Blade Staff. Deadly Sphere Staff is one of the worst minions possible for the job. Blade and Sanguine are...
  12. Shyguymask

If I'm skipping Pumpkin Moon then I'm going straight to Stardust pillar no questions asked. I think it's more than clear at this point that there is no strong arguments in favor of Deadly sphere staff, and that it won't move in the tier list currently.
  13. Shyguymask

You have to move in general to not get hit by the Wyvern. If anything you have to spend more time attacking the wyvern than your actual target if you just try to re-summon Deadly Sphere staff. Second phase is the main threat, and Blade Staff with Dark Harvest can actually burn through it pretty...
  14. Shyguymask

That only further strengthen my point. Deadly Sphere Staff attacking behind walls and stuff has no real uses in practice. Dark Harvest and Morning Star melt wyverns, and does it way faster than if you were to re-summon with Deadly Sphere Staff. In fact from what I saw the dark aura effect also...
  15. Shyguymask

Sounds extremely situational, to the point of being situations I've never ever ran into in my playthroughs. Pumpkings move through walls, same for Martian Saucer's laser. And by the time you obtain Deadly Sphere Staff, Pirates are not an issue whatsoever. I also don't see how re-summoning is...
  16. Shyguymask

If I want an alternative to Blade/Sanguine there's Raven Staff or Desert Tiger Staff, two other summons that are way better than Deadly Sphere Staff.
  17. Shyguymask

Deadly Sphere Staff is outright weaker than Blade Staff though.
  18. Shyguymask

Hot take, but I really don't think most of the weapons you named deserve to be ranked where they are right now. ESPECIALLY the Uzi, there is no world there the Uzi is justifiably at the same tier as Terra Blade, Blade Staff, Sanguine Staff and Razorblade Typhoon. Oh yeah, and the gap between...
  19. Shyguymask

A LARGE AMOUNT of early Hardmode weapons tested against Expert Twins

I didn't consider the significant benefits of using Crystal Assassin Armor with this. That said, what about without minions, since Dread didn't test with minions for Ranger & Melee?
  20. Shyguymask

A TON of weapons tested against Empress of Light

Doesn't really make sense for Sanguine + K performing worse than Blade + K, but Sanguine + WS somehow being 3 seconds faster than Blade + WS.
Top Bottom