• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • Journey's End on Xbox and PlayStation!: Get all the info by clicking here. A new patch is in QA - expect some Gamepad love, the return of Red's Pick and more. Click here for Known Issues and FAQ. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. W1K

tModLoader W1K's Weapon Scaling

Definitelly not the intention, summons in general and especially 1.4 weapons are mostly untested and potentially derpy. The mod has been already fixed and pushed to the workshop for reference. If I had seen this earlier I would've looked into balancing the finch staff before pushing the fix 😅...
  2. W1K

WWeaponScaling's 1.4 alpha summoning weapons weren't working so I fixed it. That's it. Funny...

WWeaponScaling's 1.4 alpha summoning weapons weren't working so I fixed it. That's it. Funny gifs in the post. tModLoader - W1K's Weapon Scaling
  3. W1K

Quick update on the 1.4 alpha version. Summoning weapons were broken because 1.4 changed how damage is calculated for them so a bunch of rewriting was done to get them working again. That's it. Grab it from the workshop. Enjoy.
  4. W1K

haha monke go speeen

haha monke go speeen
  5. W1K

Happy birthday to me! I would like to take a moment of this time and commemoration to happily...

Happy birthday to me! I would like to take a moment of this time and commemoration to happily celebrate and sellout go like the video or suffer the consequences
  6. W1K

It's finally here. [MEDIA]

It's finally here.
  7. W1K

WWeaponScaling is now on tMod 1.4 alpha! Steam Workshop::[1.4 Alpha] W1K's Weapon Scaling

WWeaponScaling is now on tMod 1.4 alpha! Steam Workshop::[1.4 Alpha] W1K's Weapon Scaling
  8. W1K

Hello! Just here to inform the mod has been ported to tModLoader 1.4 with support to all the new weapons minus lacking third party mod support. That'll come later! Enjoy your wood tiered Zenith for now. Oh and we're on the steam workshop too courtesy of tMod 1.4
  9. W1K

tModLoader Qwerty's Bosses and Items

Just posting to mention this has alraedy been fixed. For reference it was being caused by the snippet of code I use to identify items as weapons, as I made use of the reforge function to catch which items receive weapon prefixes. Mod was likely seeing my dummy reforges as an attempt at...
  10. W1K

It's likely because the reforge function is used to determine which items are weapons, based on what prefixes they can get. That applies to accessories as I simply run a check to see whether the accessory can receive weapon prefixes. That check might be accidentally getting the mod to believe...
  11. W1K

tModLoader Vibrant Reverie (formerly W1K's Mod Redux)

There's one good excuse to start adding in boss trophies.
  12. W1K

Right. I actually forgot to share this here didn't I.
  13. W1K

Quick update for Vibrant Reverie 1.2.2.1 wrapping some small things up - Putrid Flies summoned from the Putrid Staff now apply Poisoned on hit. This was unintentionally left out. - Warrior Phantoms now drop Vibrant Essence as originally intended. - Vampire Phantoms now spawn slightly more...
  14. W1K

Vibrant Reverie 1.2.2 is out! Introducing a new hardmode dungeon enemy, the Warrior Phantoms, along with a new risk/reward weapon set. Refflesia should now be generally harder and a more interesting boss. Speaking of Rafflesia, its weapon set now includes (our first) summoning weapon! Power Ups...
  15. W1K

I have considered the idea of adding support to tiers past moon lord. Technically, it is possible, however, obviously enough, I can't possibly predict how much damage scaling the tiers will need to apply as they depend on what mod they are based on. I can tweak the system to include the ability...
  16. W1K

Consider yourselves on the list. I forgot to mention in the latest patch I've also added two debug items only accessible through cheats. They're used to lower and increase the scaling multiplier of specific weapons to find the right values directly in-game. I do intend the default value to...
  17. W1K

Man it's times like these that make me feel old.

Man it's times like these that make me feel old.
  18. W1K

They are on the first post, but to my knowledge no one has made their mod compatible yet, Or at least I am not aware of any outside of my own.
  19. W1K

Hello yes triple post. WWeaponScaling version 0.1.2.1! Aka we rebalanced a bunch of stuff. Applied a total scaling reduction of 10%. All scaled weapons damage values should be slightly lower. Tweaks to some specific tiers scaling as follows: Shadow scaling down from 60% to 55% Jungle...
  20. W1K

[ATTACH] Anyway yea back to modding.

Anyway yea back to modding.
Top Bottom