Search results for query: Wave Bank

• Order by date
  1. summonerhonestlyisntbad

The Deerclops Guide And Why You Should Care

yeah so i play SUMMONER and still tanked her pre-skeletron. lucy is still my go to axe even with the drill mount. also Deerclops IS a female, do you really think Wurt, a monster, wouldnt be able to tell deerclops's gender?
  2. Glasia🌳

Ask a demon called Glasia everything

Not sure where to post how the year 2023 went for me, since that would be too long for profile post, so posting it here as per January February March April May June July August September October November December AMA me on that but keep the rules of the OP and the TCF...
  3. Infirain

The Deerclops Guide And Why You Should Care

Why? Deerclops is really forgotten in the community. But it's mainly because of laziness and fighting him too late, "It doesn't drop any good loot". But after fighting him a hundred times (yes, I really fought it 100+ times just to learn the attack patterns -_-) I disagree. The thing is, it can...
  4. Lunaxio_Productions

tModLoader Experience and Classes

when are you gonna update this?
  5. a really far away planet

Texture Pack Melstar's Minecraft Texturepack (Blocky Update!)

Hell naw someone made a Minecraft Terraria anyways this texture pack actually looks :red:ing awesome and i honestly wish i owned desktop
  6. Veight18

Tool TConvert - Extract content files and convert them back

Im still confused on a few things Where are the files for say bosses? Like if I wanted to retexture the Golem boss and tried to use this as a guide, where would I find the info I need? Like what to title the retexture, where to put the retexture and what not. I can't even find enemies so I'm...
  7. D

Tool TConvert - Extract content files and convert them back

Does anyone have issues with extracting Wave Bank.xwb? I extracted it, and it's just noise, everything else is fine though.
  8. Ghazmo

Wavebank 1.4 Synthwave Music Pack

I have a problem with the wave bank, when i replace it in he content file, the songs aren't playing in game, is it because for the update of terraria?
  9. T

Texture Pack Melstar's Minecraft Texturepack (Blocky Update!)

bro good you'v made a good job on this resource pack keep going the terraria and minecraft fans need this ;)
  10. vessal

CTRL V

Platform(s): PC (Windows 95 or Windows Me) Genre: Side-scrolling (horizontal) space shooter Estimated year of release: Mid to late 90s Graphics/art style: Dark background, set in space. Not very pixelated, high framerate or just fast in general. Lots of animation, e.g. moving the ship up or...
  11. NPeckTheMasterTerrarian52

Wavebank Sorcerian Wavebank (1.4.4) (V1.01)

...replaced with the Sorcerian Forever album, which are CD quality versions of the original OST). Installation Instructions: Download the Wave Bank and replace it with the existing Wave Bank in Local Disk > Program Files (X86) > Steam > SteamApps > common > Terraria > Content ***MAKE SURE TO...
  12. MadaxTheShadow

Music Pack MadaxTheShadow's MegaMix Music Pack

Missed a lot of changes and never updated this post to reflect the music pack download. Now updated to Labor of Love release. Will rebuild the tracklist at a later time. Edit: Thank you, Unit One, for assisting in the post!
  13. Kanryuu

Wavebank Yuu's Touhou Arranges Wavebank [1.4]

...don't feel like remaking the wavebank lmao. I might make another one somewhere in the future, maybe themed on a certain circle. Enough talking, here's the tracklist: If you have any questions feel free to comment! I'll try to answer when I've got time. Download Link: Yuu's Wave Bank >Have...
  14. Cavinator1

Story Guardians of Terraria [Completed Fanfiction Novel]

Hello Terraria fans! I've been playing Terraria for many years (since before 1.2) but this is my first time posting on these forums, because I wanted to share the Terraria fan-fiction story that I've been working on. The synopsis of my story is as follows: William, Robyn and Sid wake up in a...
  15. DerpoTheMagnificent

Wavebank A Magnificent Soundtrack

I kinda stopped updating this forum thread. The full working version in up on the steam workshop. Much easier to install there as well. Steam Workshop::Magnificent Music
  16. A

Wavebank A Magnificent Soundtrack

Hello! I've found that for some reason using this wave bank for vanilla terraria causes my game to set its sound and music sliders to 0% and will keep auto-resetting them even if I move the slider or edit the config. This does not seem to happen to tmodloader. I have noted that the default...
  17. nebulus_aversus

Wavebank MAF Music Pack

Using QuickWaveBank and checking Advanced->Streaming. Also, uploaded this as a Resource Pack to the Steam Workshop. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2777659877 With Resource Packs my music gets choppy at times, but this happens with all packs so I guess other people don't...
  18. Champion Greninjoid

The Last Post Wins!

No
  19. E

The Last Post Wins!

the movie about bees!
  20. Slight

The Last Post Wins!

Back
Top Bottom