• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • Journey's End on Xbox and PlayStation!: Get all the info by clicking here. A new patch is in QA - expect some Gamepad love, the return of Red's Pick and more. Click here for Known Issues and FAQ. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results for query: Wave Bank

1. Mushy Chlorophyte

CTRL V

Copy link: Am I a joke to you?
  2. ZachIsBack

CTRL V

l Wiki EXPLORE ARTISTS BY INSTRUMENT GENRES BANDS COMMUNITY FANDOM GAMESMOVIESTVVIDEO WIKIS START A WIKI Metal Wiki 3,046 PAGES EXPLORE ARTISTS BY INSTRUMENT GENRES BANDS COMMUNITY in: Pages with script errors, Pages using ISBN magic links, Articles with empty listen template, and...
  3. Grandirus

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I made myself a music set for the Metroid Mod. Metroid Wave Bank 🤠
  4. Malthinae

Wavebank [Terraria 1.4.1] Golden Sun Wave Bank

Bumping for visibility after updating the wave bank for versions 1.4.1+. Of course I'd manage to have this wave bank working only for a couple of months anyway `:confused:
  5. pogal

Texture Pack Melster's Minecraft Texturepack

Hello I converted the pngs to xnb and now I have a version that works with terraria 1.3.5 and that version of Tmodloader. Am I allowed to put it here so people can use it if they want it?
  6. S

Wavebank Fixing music for Terraria 1.4.1.2 (and possibly beyond)

I'm sorry if I'm being an idiot but my mind is just not working could you please tell me in like an easier way or a YouTube tutorial or just tell me your discord and ill screen share and you can show because I'm just confused.
  7. CommanderSyluxXIV

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I would definitely look forward to that music mod. If there was a config where it would replace vanilla music that would be excellent
  8. Scooterboot9697

tModLoader Metroid Mod

...as I mainly put remixes into it as opposed to ost rips. The reason I haven't made a new version is I simply haven't gotten around to it. I'm also considering making the music replacer an actual mod, downloadable on the browser, which would be more convenient than manually replacing the wave bank.
  9. H

Tool Quick Wave Bank - An easy, no-hassle Wave Bank creator

...no problem but I would like to know if it is normal for the song to sound strangely different from the song after being transformed into a Wave Bank, I would like it to sound the same as when I downloaded and I would like to know if you can do it. I did everything with quick wave bank and...
  10. mish20011

Tool Quick Wave Bank - An easy, no-hassle Wave Bank creator

does this still work? I tried making a wave bank out of the wave files I have converted from mp3 + I added the quickwavebank.txt and I renamed the files based on the track list but when I open terraria it doesn't have sound and its stuck in an infinite loading edit: I checked the streaming...
  11. VcommandarV

Official Looking for people with the Blizzard Crash/Freeze Issue

hey, i want to report an issue with Terraria Steam Workshop, do I tell you here or go somewhere else? can I tell you and then you relay it to the Devs?
  12. ShroomiteAlpha

Tool TConvert - Extract content files and convert them back

HHey Hey,can i change 1.3 music by this?
  13. Windless Jeff

i tried to extract the "Wave Bank.xwb" file, but now i can't put the custom audios back into a wave bank file. does TConvert do this by chance?
  14. poptarts

The Last Post Wins!

YOU BASTARD
  15. Aedan The Borf

The Last Post Wins!

God, you really did it
  16. Vampyr77

The Last Post Wins!

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway. Because bees don’t care what humans think is impossible.” SEQ. 75 - “INTRO TO BARRY” INT. BENSON HOUSE -...
  17. D

Wavebank Hi, I made an undertale wave bank for terraria.

te recomiendo que te descargues quick wave bank solo debes abrirlo>opciones>avanzado y de hay colocarlo en modo streaming PD: estoy creando un wave bank de terraria 1.4.1.2 de undertale y deltarune ya faltan 4 canciones para terminarlo que son las de carmesi y corrupcion
  18. Mythriel81

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Give the wavebank link
  19. Grandirus

tModLoader Metroid Mod

...found. In the mod, it can do the same, with fast beam charge and cool down the heat. 2 in 1 addon. Btw, I have made a Metroid based Music Wave Bank to play with this mod. Metroid Wave Bank EDIT: link with Wave Bank added. Any sugestions will be wellcome. The only music that is not from...
  20. Greybrynn

Will this be updated for 1.4.2? I mean it would be nice to get actual song names for every new one and get the new order because boss 1 is no longer song #4 it is song #5 And also I don’t know if it is because some of the sprites are invisible, but that might not be the case
Top Bottom