• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • Journey's End on Xbox and PlayStation!: Get all the info by clicking here. As of Oct 19 a new patch has been released. Click here for Known Issues and FAQ. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. General Chaos

CTRL V

2. General Chaos

Yeah, I am, but there's been a lot, so I honestly can't spend as much time as I would want to on...

Yeah, I am, but there's been a lot, so I honestly can't spend as much time as I would want to on here.
  3. General Chaos

ohhhhh it's jevillll lMAOOO

ohhhhh it's jevillll lMAOOO
  4. General Chaos

So as a General Update from a General Chaos, I now have 54 ocs, and most of the ones you guys...

So as a General Update from a General Chaos, I now have 54 ocs, and most of the ones you guys know have been completely redesigned (Or a couple tweaks). Oh boy more incorrect quote opportunities
  5. General Chaos

Well I'm back again, this time hoping it'll stick, but y'know... (School)

Well I'm back again, this time hoping it'll stick, but y'know... (School)
  6. General Chaos

Yeah?

Yeah?
  7. General Chaos

What is the funniest quote from a movie/tv show/video game/book/song to take out of context?

"I'm a grieving mother. I just realized I'm a grieving mother. I should be entitled to free Denny's." -Me after losing my pet axolotl
  8. General Chaos

Single Thread RP The Ultimate FNaF Theme Park

(Actually headcanon that JPEG calls Mari Mar-Mar, Malamar, Mario, and Mars. Anything that sounds even remotely like Mari is her nickname)
  9. General Chaos

(yeah that's what James calls her now it's canon)
  10. General Chaos

(I don't think I can as I am on keyboard, anyways) Mari grabs some balloons and walks over to the kids.
  11. General Chaos

Mari (again almost spelled that mario, I need help) notices. "...?"
  12. General Chaos

(*Big gasp* YESS THIS IS BEING BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE!) Mari is walking around. James is doing nightguard stuff.
  13. General Chaos

IC I Choose You! (IC)

"So, we should go?"
  14. General Chaos

IC I Choose You! (IC)

"She's super into fashion. The pokemon and the human kind."
  15. General Chaos

IC I Choose You! (IC)

"Sure."
  16. General Chaos

IC I Choose You! (IC)

"Probably. My sister's there."
  17. General Chaos

I keep on laughing I am not taking this seriously at all lmaoo

I keep on laughing I am not taking this seriously at all lmaoo
  18. General Chaos

Oh my gosh I haven't theorized this much in CENTURIES this is great

Oh my gosh I haven't theorized this much in CENTURIES this is great
  19. General Chaos

Aaaaand Walten Files is my life now

Aaaaand Walten Files is my life now
  20. General Chaos

I was playing BedWars and I'm known to create these huge bases (It starts with a wall, then...

I was playing BedWars and I'm known to create these huge bases (It starts with a wall, then, well, I keep building...), anyways, someone noticed, so he asked for my discord and I gave it to him, we then got into a voice call and he complimented me on the base. Chill Gamer, 10/10
Top Bottom