• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • Journey's End on Xbox and PlayStation!: Get all the info by clicking here. As of Oct 19 a new patch has been released. Click here for Known Issues and FAQ. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. Nakano15

tModLoader TerraGuardians - Terrarian Companions

Uh... What?
  2. Nakano15

Another patch with bug fixes for TerraGuardians, now your companions will no longer leave your...

Another patch with bug fixes for TerraGuardians, now your companions will no longer leave your world when they should be going home: tModLoader - TerraGuardians - Terrarian Companions
  3. Nakano15

Hotfix again. Hopefully now the issues are fixed? I guess?
  4. Nakano15

Eh, whatever. At least can say that bugs were fixed on both.
  5. Nakano15

New TerraGuardians Hotfix is out! 2P Mode fixes are in: tModLoader - TerraGuardians - Terrarian...

New TerraGuardians Hotfix is out! 2P Mode fixes are in: tModLoader - TerraGuardians - Terrarian Companions
  6. Nakano15

New hotfix came out. This one is special, because I tried fixing the 2P mode. Sadly, due to how Terraria controls are set, you need to have 2 controllers plugged in for it to work correctly, then go in the mod Client Settings, and set the Second Player Control Port to Two. Well, at least I...
  7. Nakano15

I'm so glad I didn't begun working on NT7 yet, or else I'd be screaming...

I'm so glad I didn't begun working on NT7 yet, or else I'd be screaming "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" right now.
  8. Nakano15

I was trying to work on the 2P mode, but couldn't manage to make Terraria ignore controller for...

I was trying to work on the 2P mode, but couldn't manage to make Terraria ignore controller for player movement... :(
  9. Nakano15

Nope. Update taking long to come out.
  10. Nakano15

And did it protect them from damages?

And did it protect them from damages?
  11. Nakano15

Bad idea for Terraria: Glass set.

Bad idea for Terraria: Glass set.
  12. Nakano15

*Flashback of the latest major update taking really long to come out*
  13. Nakano15

Result of updating it constantly, heh.
  14. Nakano15

Gaomon Companion mod update launched...

Gaomon Companion mod update launched! https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terraguardians-gaomon-companion.95367/post-2522580 Digimon > Pokémon
  15. Nakano15

tModLoader [TerraGuardians] Gaomon Companion

Update out! And this is the change log for the version 0.1.2.7, which was released, but for some reason never posted in the forums. Enjoy, and Thank @ogrer for reminding me of updating this mod.
  16. Nakano15

New TerraGuardians mod hotfix is out. The new timer is not a spoiler, but I found cool adding...

New TerraGuardians mod hotfix is out. The new timer is not a spoiler, but I found cool adding days, season and hours display: tModLoader - TerraGuardians - Terrarian Companions
  17. Nakano15

A new hotfix update is out now! Don't let the time and season shown on the interface confuse you. As I mentioned above, the time is totally different from the world time. It's actually directly tied to the companions life time. And now their infos shall be saved correctly. Have fun :D.
  18. Nakano15

tModLoader [TerraGuardians] Gaomon Companion

Good to know. I'll fix that in a few moments, just wait.
  19. Nakano15

Can't disable trust system. To get multiple companions, you must rise the friendship rank, by leveling up the friendship of companions. You can do that by many ways. Bringing custom players as companions like in N Terraria is not possible.
  20. Nakano15

That's because I unified their age, so their age and life time is the same for all character. And yeah, the Grim Reaper is really cool.
Top Bottom