• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • Journey's End on Xbox and PlayStation!: Get all the info by clicking here. As of Oct 19 a new patch has been released. Click here for Known Issues and FAQ. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. Snapshot03

What are you doing at this exact moment?

At this moment I am not paying attention to theology class and I have a quiz tomorrow.
  2. Snapshot03

Humorous Post your memes!

Sauce: Oregairu
  3. Snapshot03

4. Snapshot03

Chest Crafting Recipe

Totally honest, I never find enough iron or metals for a full set of armor, usually skipping to whatever's available, like shadow or meteor armor. So I typically just save them for boss summons and such.
  5. Snapshot03

Chest Crafting Recipe

90% of chests will always be ones you find around the world, it's easier that way and you don't have to waste iron
  6. Snapshot03

Random Chitchat Thread

Help someone run to my house and turn my stove off!
  7. Snapshot03

PC A Fluffier Terraria

New Title, furry NPC's Looks good!
  8. Snapshot03

9. Snapshot03

Because I couldn't find the photo
  10. Snapshot03

No image but, How many Jedi are there? Hundreds How many Sith are there? 2 And the how will he bring balance to the force? Well he'll... ohhhhh... He's gonna kill us all He's gonna kill us all
  11. Snapshot03

12. Snapshot03

13. Snapshot03

14. Snapshot03

What are some bad weapons you like?

Wand of Sparking, underrated and overhated. It's not that bad!
  15. Snapshot03

Any tips for improving my Treehouse base?

If you want you can use T-edit, it's not as complicated as it looks
  16. Snapshot03

That's kinda what I meant by time. But you could dig out the ground so it's sorta in a crater or surrounded by hills. Might have to rework the bottom area though Now: ---------------T------ New: ---\________T______/--
  17. Snapshot03

I would say make the tree much bigger. Mainly the canopy, top area. Try adding more branches as well, it doesn't need or should be symmetrical.Also try making the trunk bigger and if you have time, taller so you have more room.
  18. Snapshot03

More Censorship

Maybe we should make a seperate thread for this...
  19. Snapshot03

More Censorship

BUT I DON'T LIKE GRINDING, it's why I've only ever made the cell phone once... in JOURNEY MODE. Herb farm is a hassle to me unless they're needed for crafts like in mods, seedbags for example. Fishing takes a while, especially if you're doing quests, and I never have a net when I see a lot of...
  20. Snapshot03

More Censorship

I still don't use them unless they can be naturally found. I don't like spending the time on it, it's the grindier part of Terraria which I don't really like. I'm impatient, sue me. Grav. potions for fun and sky islands Random teleport for fun Obsidian skin if mining for hellstone.
Top Bottom