• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • Journey's End on Xbox and PlayStation!: Get all the info by clicking here. As of Oct 19 a new patch has been released. Click here for Known Issues and FAQ. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. Legionnaire Sandstorm Σ

OOC The Borders (OOC)

I'm back again, with another failure. This time, I'm doing an experiment of an RP. No provided backstory, no restraints. Make up your own, or don't. Here's the most basic of context required. You, and [INVALID NUMBER] others are at the border of the [DATA CORRUPTED] system. There is not much...
  2. Legionnaire Sandstorm Σ

IC Zero Dark Fifty (IC)

And so, the RP begins...
  3. Legionnaire Sandstorm Σ

OOC Zero Dark Fifty (OOC)

[/SIZE] [/SPOILER]
  4. Legionnaire Sandstorm Σ

Resolved Can I cancel a username change request?

So, earlier today, I sent a username change request intended to be an April Fool's Day joke. I then remembered you can't change your username until 30 days have passed, and I am hoping to take that back somehow. Any ideas as to how to accomplish this?
  5. Legionnaire Sandstorm Σ

What would be a funny joke character for a video game?

The premise is simple. Name the concept for the character, and the genre of game they'd be in. You may add other details, such as a name, appearance, or other stuff. They must be intended as a joke. They can be useful in some way if you want, but they must be at the very least, a funny concept...
  6. Legionnaire Sandstorm Σ

IC An Unexpected Turn

So, this is the IC thread. OOC thread is here.
  7. Legionnaire Sandstorm Σ

OOC An Unexpected Turn.

IC thread is here. Just so everybody knows, this is a collaboration project with @Dragonwolf73. He'll serve as another moderator to this RP, and will basically run the place unless he's absent (considering my schedule and tendency to do too many things at once). Anyways, here's the story. The...
  8. Legionnaire Sandstorm Σ

IC No Turning Back...

(This is the IC. @someone that needs help, @Animus Viral, @RazorBlade, @Ganransu, and @Wisp95, it's ready!)
  9. Legionnaire Sandstorm Σ

OOC No Turning Back...

While reading the following paragraph, I'd suggest listening to some epic-sounding music. Maybe something close to this: The Pyrite Plateau... An area well known for it's mineral wealth, and natural hostility. Infamous for the constant struggle between the Corruption, Crimson, and Hallow. But...
  10. Legionnaire Sandstorm Σ

The Looter-Shooter Talk Thread

So, I've searched the forums a bit, looking for discussion threads about games, and decided to make a thread about the Borderlands series. But only like, 2 people would understand anything said in it, so I've decided... Why not make a thread about all looter shooter-style games? The definition...
  11. Legionnaire Sandstorm Σ

Resolved Why am I banned from changing my profile picture as well?

If I'm banned from profile posts, why am I banned from changing my profile picture as well? It makes no sense. I'm fine with just being banned from profile posts, but WHAT LOGIC DOES IT MAKE SENSE TO BAN ME FROM CHANGING MY PROFILE PICTURE AS WELL? If this is an error, I hope it gets fixed soon.
  12. Legionnaire Sandstorm Σ

Humorous The somewhat neutralists barracks

Here's a place to rival the other "armies" and to share your (violently) neutral thoughts about things.
  13. Legionnaire Sandstorm Σ

Single Thread RP Borderlands: A Pandoran Adventure

Basically, it's mostly a retelling of Borderlands with less rules on how reality works. In other words, you can use whoever or whatever you want, as long as it isn't OP and you don't powergame. Obviously based off the Borderlands series. If you have questions, go ahead and ask. If you still...
  14. Legionnaire Sandstorm Σ

IC A Tale of Two Countries (IC)

Link to the OOC I never thought I'd get this far, but here goes. Information about the RP and all are in the OOC. Just choose a starting location or whatever. Both main locations have plenty of rural areas.
  15. Legionnaire Sandstorm Σ

OOC A Tale of Two Countries

Clearly, I haven't learned a thing. Here's another RP. Note: Make sure to listen to some dramatic, intense music while reading this. It's been 15 years since the Civil War ended. The communist city-state of Phobos and the military-run country of Deimos have been allies since then, and not much...
  16. Legionnaire Sandstorm Σ

Name an underrated weapon that you like from a video game.

I'll think of an example later.
  17. Legionnaire Sandstorm Σ

What game has the coolest intro cutscene?

For me, I'd go with Borderlands 2. Can't go wrong with an epic train heist to start off a game.
  18. Legionnaire Sandstorm Σ

Music What songs do you like that are from genres you don't?

I can't think of an example currently, so provide your own, I guess!
  19. Legionnaire Sandstorm Σ

IC A Block-Filled World (Minecraft RP)

Well, this is the IC. This is a modded Minecraft world. Start in a taiga woods biome or something.
  20. Legionnaire Sandstorm Σ

OOC A Block-Filled World (Minecraft RP)

Basically, this is an adventure in a Minecraft world. This is meant to be a somewhat basic RP, so no inventory management or actual RNG stuff, just a text-based adventure. Mods are allowed, but only if they don't directly change the core gameplay (i.e. stuff like RLCraft and the combat system of...
Top Bottom