• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Minifigone

hrm :/

hrm :/
  2. Minifigone

Make aglet a bit easier to obtain

While I do think fishing/crates can be progression-breaking in other areas, I feel that this is a place where fishing/crate-opening makes sense to help the player find items that maybe didn't spawn in chests in their world. While I was looking at the drop rates on the wiki, though, I did find it...
  3. Minifigone

TotH! [MEDIA]

TotH!
  4. Minifigone

Ah -- that's the main forums page, not the home page. That is there, yes, but not where I...

Ah -- that's the main forums page, not the home page. That is there, yes, but not where I typically first go
  5. Minifigone

There's still a page for them, but there used to be the five most recent profile posts on the...

There's still a page for them, but there used to be the five most recent profile posts on the side of the home page
  6. Minifigone

It's weird not seeing recent status posts on the sidebar anymore

It's weird not seeing recent status posts on the sidebar anymore
  7. Minifigone

Thus begins another year of me being on this earth

Thus begins another year of me being on this earth
  8. Minifigone

Feels like autumn

Feels like autumn
  9. Minifigone

i just need a break from school/programming, and it's coming, but there are two projects in the...

i just need a break from school/programming, and it's coming, but there are two projects in the way. i'm mentally fine otherwise, just find it either hard to focus or hard to actually put ideas into code.
  10. Minifigone

burnedout

burnedout
  11. Minifigone

Harder classes, harder professors, and it's summer so it's hard to focus in a school environment.

Harder classes, harder professors, and it's summer so it's hard to focus in a school environment.
  12. Minifigone

This end-of-semester is notably harder than previous ones have been...

This end-of-semester is notably harder than previous ones have been...
  13. Minifigone

Had an insane run of luck in the dungeon last night right after skeletron. 3 of us got 3 tally...

Had an insane run of luck in the dungeon last night right after skeletron. 3 of us got 3 tally counters & 4 nazars between us in half an hr
  14. Minifigone

I *really* dislike F#'s typing system.

I *really* dislike F#'s typing system.
  15. Minifigone

Life's hectic and my tendency to procrastinate doesn't make it any better.

Life's hectic and my tendency to procrastinate doesn't make it any better.
  16. Minifigone

Bruins forgot how to play hockey...

Bruins forgot how to play hockey...
  17. Minifigone

Salt, pepper, garlic.

Salt, pepper, garlic.
  18. Minifigone

10m air rifle, offhand, paper targets.

10m air rifle, offhand, paper targets.
  19. Minifigone

540/600

540/600
  20. Minifigone

(Last week) 10m air rifle, offhand, electronic targets.

(Last week) 10m air rifle, offhand, electronic targets.
Top Bottom