• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Journey's End on Xbox and PlayStation!: Get all the info by clicking here. Click here for Known Issues and FAQ. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. Kelp

Can't a man be topless? If not, i'm wearing a bunny suit.

Can't a man be topless? If not, i'm wearing a bunny suit.
  2. Kelp

Thanks, it''s where I keep my friends.

Thanks, it''s where I keep my friends.
  3. Kelp

Real, or an illusion? A silly question! It's me.

Real, or an illusion? A silly question! It's me.
  4. Kelp

It is not something that we'd like to encourage so we're currently waiting on a response in...

It is not something that we'd like to encourage so we're currently waiting on a response in order to change his name. May need to take further measures to prevent but we'll see how things go.
  5. Kelp

You might see it if you have certain fonts available on your system or phone but basically the...

You might see it if you have certain fonts available on your system or phone but basically the "K" is actually the unit of measurement K. It will probably show as identical for most but some language packs may diffrentiate the two.
  6. Kelp

Yeah, a clever little trick but nothing to worry about. Myself/staff are handling it right now.

Yeah, a clever little trick but nothing to worry about. Myself/staff are handling it right now.
  7. Kelp

Test

Well this certainly gave me a bit of a spook, bravo. However, I'm going to have to lock the thread and just make it known that it would be preferable to avoid impersonation so as to avoid confusion. I'll also be sending a DM to my blurry JPG twin to try and resolve this.
  8. Kelp

Someone wanted a moderator without a sense of humour?

Someone wanted a moderator without a sense of humour?
  9. Kelp

Friends.

Friends.
  10. Kelp

Hi.

Hi.
  11. Kelp

Everything said above is more-or-less on track, and it appears to be true that Omnir has given...

Everything said above is more-or-less on track, and it appears to be true that Omnir has given permission if people wish to expand or revamp his modpack. Just make sure to give credit where due. Staff have confirmed the facts
  12. Kelp

I don't think there's any need to be dramatic about it. It's not really that big of a deal...

I don't think there's any need to be dramatic about it. It's not really that big of a deal outside of his absense and so-called allowance to use his materials. Probably quite complicated if true and as such is better shrouded in privacy.
  13. Kelp

We should have certain identifying information either on official record or as friends; As...

We should have certain identifying information either on official record or as friends; As several of the staff members were on friendly terms with him. This is just to protect his content if he doesn't want it shared if he can't confirm it himself using any of his accounts (Discord, email, TCF...
  14. Kelp

With respect to privacy I would like to ask if there's any proof/information you have to add to...

With respect to privacy I would like to ask if there's any proof/information you have to add to your claim. @Myangelyohane and also @Senotaki As I do faintly remember you. But I'm not certain. Would either or both of you be okay with sharing some information with me in a private conversation? If...
  15. Kelp

Uh... building tips. Good question. Guides..., General Talk or perhaps even Ingame...

Uh... building tips. Good question. Guides..., General Talk or perhaps even Ingame Creations/Screenshots if you word and format it properly.
  16. Kelp

Not much of a Summer person, I prefer colder months. Not too good with heat. But the sentiment...

Not much of a Summer person, I prefer colder months. Not too good with heat. But the sentiment is appreciated, hope you have a good Summer as well.
  17. Kelp

It's telling the future.

It's telling the future.
  18. Kelp

No real, deep reason. I was trying to think of a name back in 2011 on the IRC and old Terraria...

No real, deep reason. I was trying to think of a name back in 2011 on the IRC and old Terraria forum; I'd just got done watching a documentary about Aquatic life on the Discovery channel and it had around a 20 minute section on algae and kelp, so I just went with that. I got to know a lot of...
  19. Kelp

I assure you that they still exist, though there is always the slight possibility of a dodgy...

I assure you that they still exist, though there is always the slight possibility of a dodgy seed or just a bias against them. Try going through it with a Spelunker potion, I'm sure you'll find one.
  20. Kelp

I think your profile would be best suited to them though I wouldn't go posting several at a...

I think your profile would be best suited to them though I wouldn't go posting several at a time. The problem with posting them is that we generally try to encourage at least a little bit of 'content' in posts, and not just memes. Our rules and guidelines discourage "single word/image/meme...
Top Bottom