• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Journey's End on Xbox and PlayStation!: Get all the info by clicking here. Click here for Known Issues and FAQ. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. O

Console Housing menu bug, kinda interesting actually

First off i apologize for the quality of the photos. But i need someone to see this ridiculous bug. If you have the housing page as the second page, you have to do a specific path for it to work. If you move along this path, housing will not work: However if you use this path the housing...
  2. O

Xbox One Geode/seedbag/can of worms issue/crates

Xbox Series S When i have a seedbag or can of worms in my inventory, the only time i can open them is if I put them in my hotbar, exit the inventory and press use. Geodes are not able to be opened though. I have tried every button and no matter if they are in my hotbar, or just in my...
  3. O

Xbox One Inconsistent housing menu

2 seperate accounts one on a series s, other on an x. Happens this way on both. I go to inventory>housing query>press y(which is bound to go to world)> press my use button And 75% of the time absolutely nothing happens.
Top Bottom