• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Journey's End on Xbox and PlayStation!: Get all the info by clicking here. Click here for Known Issues and FAQ. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • SWITCH 1.4: Journey's End will launch on Switch January 4, 2022! More details here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. savvasl

PC Terraria Beta Graphics Option

As far as I'm concerned and due to been experiencing problems (like lag spikes, low frame rates) due to the fact that the game's requirements rise every-time it updates. I suggest a beta graphics option to be added or a high performance one that will allow the ones with PCs/laptops/netbooks...
  2. savvasl

PC Vagante

A DARK AND DANGEROUS WORLD A recent rumor has it that a certain cave at the edge of the woods guards an unfathomable treasure. While a handful of intrepid adventurers have ventured into the cave already, none have returned. Undeterred by the potential danger, you set out by caravan to...
  3. savvasl

PC Rogue Legacy

what do you think about this rogue-lite game? I believe it's an awesome game including strategy and rogue elements that makes it awesome . What is your opinion?
Top Bottom