• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Xbox & PS 1.4: Get all the info on the Journey's End update by clicking here. Known Issues and FAQ can be read here. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • Switch 1.4: Journey's End will launch on Switch January 4, 2022! More details here.
  • Mobile News: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. Erinit

Xbox One How to zoom in on fullscreen minimap?

I have been trying to zoom in and out in the fullscreen minimap.
  2. Erinit

Member-Run Project A new challenge!

In 2016, there was a form member named Thought who gave out challenges, and rewarded you with a banner. I said "sounds fun!" only to learn he has been inactive for so long. The thread got locked, and the challenges were done, so that is where I come in! I am going to reinvent that right now!The...
  3. Erinit

I hope that every one on the forums has a great thanksgiving!

Just wishing everyone a happy thanksgiving and a merry Christmas!
  4. Erinit

A new challenge!

In 2016, there was a form member named Thought who gave out challenges, and rewarded you with a banner. I said "sounds fun!" only to learn he has been inactive for so long. The thread got locked, and the challenges were done, so that is where I come in! I am going to reinvent that right now!The...
  5. Erinit

Resolved [Mobile] Wet bombs are bugged

You can't even throw a single one without the game crashing
  6. Erinit

Ask Me (almost) Anything

Ask anything but anything relating to where I live, my views on certain topics, and anything nsfw
  7. Erinit

Bring over the monokuma and monocub sets from the japan version

My cousin is a huge danganronpa fan, and may start playing terraria if the monokuma sets are in the game.
  8. Erinit

Mobile What is the first thing you are going to do when 1.4 comes? What class are you going to be on your first run?

First thing I am going to do is try out journey mode. It looks very fun. The first class I am going to be is a summoner, because of the big buff they got.
  9. Erinit

1.4.1 Credits Music box Fix

This is just a recommendation, but maybe you should put a setting in that is off until turned on to see the credits upon completing moon lord, or you can have it so you can watch the credits whenever.
Top Bottom