• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Xbox & PS 1.4: Get all the info on the Journey's End update by clicking here. Known Issues and FAQ can be read here. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • Switch 1.4: Journey's End will launch on Switch January 4, 2022! More details here.
  • Mobile News: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. Changing Flask

IC Unknown World (IC)

Hako would tell most of the names. Eon Duo weren't mentioned as he had no idea what are those.
  2. Changing Flask

IC Unknown World (IC)

"Okay, the Espeon costumes work. Ten to go..."
  3. Changing Flask

IC Unknown World (IC)

"I don't mind."
  4. Changing Flask

IC Unknown World (IC)

"That explains it. Still, we need to test the other Pokemon costumes." Why are there living plane costumes or a Shaymin one is beyond me, but I think I can improvise something out of that.
  5. Changing Flask

AHHHH! *Gets booped into oblivion.*

AHHHH! *Gets booped into oblivion.*
  6. Changing Flask

IC Unknown World (IC)

"I see... that costume was one of your friends or...?"
  7. Changing Flask

IC Unknown World (IC)

"James, what is wrong?" Hako is pushed away, but doesn't do more.
  8. Changing Flask

IC Unknown World (IC)

Hako tries to get it off James. "Okay, maybe later on, when we finish a show, you can put that in."
  9. Changing Flask

IC Unknown World (IC)

"All right, the extra costumes are for background characters."
  10. Changing Flask

IC Unknown World (IC)

"Okay, so wear the costumes that are your roles now, I need to see if there won't be any trouble with them."
  11. Changing Flask

IC Unknown World (IC)

"All right, so the Snivy and Luxray costumes are in the other box, while the other boxes contain the rest of the costumes. I'll observe the situation, by the way."
  12. Changing Flask

IC Unknown World (IC)

There should be a Lycanroc, two Espeon, Jolteon, Eevee, Luxray, Snivy and Rotom costumes.
  13. Changing Flask

IC Unknown World (IC)

Hako unsheathes a knife on the microphone, and uses it to open the boxes. "That's just one of combat tools used as utility."
  14. Changing Flask

IC Unknown World (IC)

"All right, so we need to check all the costumes to see if they fit for you all. Also, transformation sequences will be shrouded in the smoke, so would the villain's defeat, plus the lights on the villain.
  15. Changing Flask

IC Unknown World (IC)

Hako would look at Djith. "You probably could test the costumes."
  16. Changing Flask

IC Unknown World (IC)

Hako would stop and then sigh. "All right, I'll oversee it then, you can go invite people." The showrunner decides to order the lights, scene and other things about, as well as stash costumes in 'background'.
  17. Changing Flask

Make Deerclops Regenerate His HP Upon Every Player Near Him Dying

There's one more concern to that. Deerclops has like 21 thousand health in Master Mode; no other enemy in PHM has that much (maaaybe other than Dungeon Guardian). You'd be more likely to die that way, which would fuel a vicious style. Maybe a regeneration of 5-10% HP per death could stop...
  18. Changing Flask

IC Unknown World (IC)

"That works. I'll try to invite as many people as I can while you can test the outfits." Hako departs again to invite the people into his show.
  19. Changing Flask

IC Unknown World (IC)

"That will do. Okay, let's get them into dining room, and then let's invite people. The show will begin in one hour."
  20. Changing Flask

IC Unknown World (IC)

"Okay, were you able to afford them?"
Top Bottom