• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Xbox & PS 1.4: Get all the info on the Journey's End update by clicking here. Known Issues and FAQ can be read here. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • Switch 1.4: Journey's End will launch on Switch January 4, 2022! More details here.
  • Mobile News: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. ZombiePiggo

Among us pride?

Among us pride?
  2. ZombiePiggo

nice

nice
  3. ZombiePiggo

[ATTACH] This is what I found

This is what I found
  4. ZombiePiggo

You can join us if you feel like it : D

You can join us if you feel like it : D
  5. ZombiePiggo

Last Friday, me and the boys beat moonlord : D My first time completing terraria, and it was...

Last Friday, me and the boys beat moonlord : D My first time completing terraria, and it was one of the most fun playthroughs I've ever had! We're looking into doing a modded playthrough next! Buying terraria on steam was one of the best decisions of my life : D
  6. ZombiePiggo

So, it's been about 2-3 weeks since we started our world, we have five players, and this is our...

So, it's been about 2-3 weeks since we started our world, we have five players, and this is our state of progress! We are all pre-moonlord!
  7. ZombiePiggo

It's pc I also got someone to join me already, thanks though :) We already beat two bosses as well

It's pc I also got someone to join me already, thanks though :) We already beat two bosses as well
  8. ZombiePiggo

Can someone play a game of Terraria with me I'm bored :C

Can someone play a game of Terraria with me I'm bored :C
  9. ZombiePiggo

Terraria State of the Game - June 2021

That axolotl sprite is legendary
  10. ZombiePiggo

10th Anniversary Terraria is Turning 10 Years Old - Celebrate with Us!

I feel really honored to have finally bought this on my PC, especially on it's tenth anniversary. Great big happy birthday! :joy:
  11. ZombiePiggo

Aye cool beans thanks :joy:

Aye cool beans thanks :joy:
  12. ZombiePiggo

Terraria PC

Terraria PC
  13. ZombiePiggo

How do I type Like what is the keybind for it

How do I type Like what is the keybind for it
  14. ZombiePiggo

I did the big cool thing and finally got around to buying Terraria on steam (While it was on...

I did the big cool thing and finally got around to buying Terraria on steam (While it was on sale) : D Cool I won’t be hella bored anymore
  15. ZombiePiggo

I got my new pc built : D I’m working on installing my data from my old pc and then going to...

I got my new pc built : D I’m working on installing my data from my old pc and then going to buy Terraria! This is why I need people to recommend games to me because I don’t have many games to play yet, other than tf2 and Minecraft. Adiós and have a great day : D
  16. ZombiePiggo

Thanks I can look into it : D

Thanks I can look into it : D
  17. ZombiePiggo

Any games you could recommend for me? I've been bored waiting for my processor to arrive

Any games you could recommend for me? I've been bored waiting for my processor to arrive
  18. ZombiePiggo

I ordered the parts to rebuild my PC :D I can then buy Terraria on steam and goof off from...

I ordered the parts to rebuild my PC :D I can then buy Terraria on steam and goof off from there! I don’t know how I get so much money, like I haven’t even applied for a job once in my life. I’m still happy :)
  19. ZombiePiggo

CC Creation Compendium #82

I understand completely!
  20. ZombiePiggo

Top Bottom