• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Xbox & PS 1.4: Get all the info on the Journey's End update by clicking here. Known Issues and FAQ can be read here. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • Switch 1.4: Journey's End will launch on Switch January 4, 2022! More details here.
  • Mobile News: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. SussyBaka

Hey! Second welcome to the forums kinda thing!

Hey! Second welcome to the forums kinda thing!
  2. SussyBaka

What Is The Worst Youtuber

Yes, it sucked back then.
  3. SussyBaka

Hey! I need some friends ;-; (THREAD CLOSED DO NOT REPLY)

I'll add a cherry to the top :) If you have discord or can send me a Steam friend code, I can join!
  4. SussyBaka

What Is The Worst Youtuber

He got better at least. You can see Morgz's new videos, they're not clickbait anymore and he even knew how cringe he was and stopped. Unfortunately, not many cringe-tubers do that. I especially hate the people who bring sensitive topics and simply chase clout by doing the unthinkable. An example...
  5. SussyBaka

Single Thread RP The Last ROLEPLAY Post Wins

!!Zach has spontaneously combusted into Flamin' Hot Cheetos!!
  6. SussyBaka

Create A Terraria Death Message

(Player) chose the wrong suicide! Die while in lava with all effects of the Red Potion (except FTW) while having a boss present in the world in the Corruption/Crimson biome in any event.
  7. SussyBaka

OOC Random Journey in the Universe (OOC)

!!Zach has spontaneously combusted into Flamin' Hot Cheetos before he was accepted!!
  8. SussyBaka

IC Survival of the Fastest

9. SussyBaka

10. SussyBaka

Apologies for the inactivity, school has been very busy. I can't log on much anymore, however...

Apologies for the inactivity, school has been very busy. I can't log on much anymore, however I'll be free in the weekends, where I'll try to be active. I'm going to replace all Zach variations with Flamin' Hot Cheetos. I'll be back later in December (Christmas!).
  11. SussyBaka

Say A

ah
  12. SussyBaka

(What happened) ":red:ing :red:, this dump is big."
  13. SussyBaka

FOURTH WALL BREAKS ENABLED "I can break the fourth wall regardless of...that. So there's literally no need for me." "We need it, you know."
  14. SussyBaka

"Someone's here." ":red: this :red:. A roleplay version of TLPW has 6 :red:ing pages." "So what?" "Yeah, we need more messages." "Are we allowed to break the fourth wall?" "Probably not..." "Fine..." FOURTH WALL BREAKS DISABLED "Where the :red: are we?"
  15. SussyBaka

Casual Unpopular Opinion Thread

Humans are weak. We were evolved to be smarter anyways. So stop trying to get as buff as The Rock because we're not meant for it.
  16. SussyBaka

"I don't think there's anything here. Damn, I hope I don't die and become 3 of myself...but with different brains!"
  17. SussyBaka

(It isn't. It also reminds me to spam CnP Zachs everywhere.) 9 VAR.2 Zachs. 3 VAR.1 Zachs. 6 VAR.3 Zachs. And just 1 4th wall breaking VAR.4 Zach...) "This RP or TLPW or whatever it is. It's kinda boring." "Yeah! Let's spice it up!" "Yes. The fact that one Zach can make us see the 4th wall. But...
  18. SussyBaka

OOC Random Journey in the Universe (OOC)

There will always be a Zach. (The Zachverse is a dimension controlled by a hive mind. Interdimensional portals teleport the Zachs throughout many worlds. The Zachs themselves cannot teleport though. The hive mind can control the portals. Quirks are cancelled in the outside world.)
  19. SussyBaka

Type Above Username With Your Eyes Closed

OMega Deprling
  20. SussyBaka

Type Above Username With Your Eyes Closed

omdgz bdfokung
Top Bottom