• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Xbox & PS 1.4: Get all the info on the Journey's End update by clicking here. Known Issues and FAQ can be read here. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • Switch 1.4: Journey's End will launch on Switch January 4, 2022! More details here.
  • Mobile News: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. D

PC Looking to Buy/Trade for: Stellar Tune, Toxikarp, Pulse Bow, Terrraprisma

If anyone has one or all of these available for trade or sale, I'd be grateful.
  2. D

PC In Need of: Golden Fishing Rod

Need a Golden Fishing Rod, looking to trade for it or buy with platinum. Thanks!
  3. D

PC Buying Weapons (NPC drops, Fishing items)

Hey there. Looking to round out my collection of all the weapons in Terraria by tracking down these last few. Any help would be appreciated: can pay in Platinum or in trades. HARDMODE OTHER Stellar Tune (dropped by Empress of Light) GUNS Toxikarp (fished from Corruption) BOWS Pulse Bow...
  4. D

PC Buying a Gold Door for 5 Platinum

I'm looking to buy a Gold Door (the kind that drops during Pirate Invasions) and am willing to pay five platinum for it.
  5. D

PC EMPRESS OF LIGHT DROPS

I'd like the Relic, the gold hologram statue, that comes when you beat the Empress on Master level! I'd also like any weapon drops from her, and the Soaring Insignia.
  6. D

PC Selling Treasure Bags of Almost Every Boss

I'd be interested in the Golden Relic that comes when the Empress is beaten on Master Level. Of the items from the Treasure Bag, I'd also be interested in Soaring Insignia, Stellar Tune, and Starlight.
  7. D

PC Desert key please, Crimson or Hollow to trade

Re-sent. Be aware I have a different stream name.
  8. D

Friend request sent.
  9. D

Okay, so do you have Steam? If you do, look up your account number and post it here. I'll contact you via steam (and you can delete your account number here afterwards if you don't want it up). Then one of us can invite the other into a game and make the trade.
  10. D

I have one spare Desert Key and I'm sorely looking for a Crimson Key. If you can come up with one, I'd happily give you the key you want.
  11. D

PC (Master Mode) Looking for Moon Lord, Betsy, Empress of Light Shiny Relics - 50 Platinum each!

No problem! I lucked out and got the Queen Slime Trophy, but I can still help you out anyway since you responded. I have some Jack O'Lantern masks and I think I have a Razorblade Typhoon. They're yours if you want them. Let me know how to contact you on steam.
  12. D

PC Buying Dungeon Biome Chest Keys

Looking to buy biome keys to the dungeon chests. Have plenty of Corruption keys, but need more of all the others.
  13. D

PC Buying Team Blocks

I'm looking to buy at least 26 pieces (each) of the White and Yellow Team Blocks.
  14. D

PC Buying a Dungeon Table (ACQUIRED)

EDIT, UPDATE: No longer needed.
  15. D

PC Looking for Xenon Moss (Ignore)

I'm looking for around 30 (or at least two) pieces of xenon moss, the blue glowing kind. UPDATE: No longer needed.
  16. D

PC (Master Mode) Looking for Moon Lord, Betsy, Empress of Light Shiny Relics - 50 Platinum each!

Yes, I do have some Halloween items. Anything in particular you're looking for?
  17. D

If anyone plays on Expert or Master level, I'm also looking for the Treasure Bags dropped by the Moon Lord, Betsy the Dragon, and Empress of Light, as well as the golden hologram relics that you get for beating those three particular bosses on the Master level. Thanks!
  18. D

PC Expert Mode and Other Weapons

Yep, still looking!
  19. D

PC Empress of light drops

I'd like a Terraprisma please! I'd even pay double for it. 131401898
Top Bottom