• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Xbox & PS 1.4: Get all the info on the Journey's End update by clicking here. Known Issues and FAQ can be read here. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • Switch 1.4: Journey's End will launch on Switch January 4, 2022! More details here.
  • Mobile News: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. AntithesisEK

AntithesisEK: Environments

So I have been mining, building and crafting on the same world since 1.2. I've never built anything too large, yet when I build something I continue to learn more about Terraria even years later. It's also a great way of thinking about the game in very specific aspects that might lead to...
  2. AntithesisEK

Sprites Banner Utility Slot

Banners are an interesting item. The buff they provide can be pretty useful, even in expert mode. However, they're unwieldy. While it's easy to simply place them on a block, it would be ideal to have some mobility. I have seen a few people try their hand at this idea because it is a promising...
  3. AntithesisEK

Alternative Mannequin - Wax Statue

Mannequins are certainly useful but they're limited. They could use some more customization options. Some people, myself included, also use mannequins to mimic new NPCs for builds and adventure maps. Any good Water Temple has fish attendants. So for decorative and aesthetic purposes, what...
  4. AntithesisEK

Streamlined Ideas: Fishing For Convenience

Net Simplification There have been many times where I've entered into a new world with an abundance of critters, breakable rocks and bait for fishing surrounding me. Yet there's nothing to do to with them because I have no Bug Net. I'd have to first build a space for the Merchant to spawn, or...
  5. AntithesisEK

[Sprites] The Sensation - Inferno of Flavor - Anti-Confection

Hello! In collaboration with Snickerbobble, author of The Confection biome suggestion, I've crafted a negative alignment biome that stands opposed to the unbridled sweetness of the Confection. A savage, dry land scorched Black by extreme heat, ruled over by monstrous elemental plantlife and an...
  6. AntithesisEK

Other Art AntithesisEK Sculpture Works

Hi everyone. I am a sculptor with a focus on character and creature designs. I'm endeared to Terraria and I thought I'd finally show my appreciation by sculpting a few things from the game with my approach to forms, colors and themes. My primary medium since I was quite young has been polymer...
  7. AntithesisEK

Ranger Build Sustaining Emblems

Lifesteal and regeneration are certainly touchy subjects. Both mechanics are difficult to balance. Melee and caster builds have some means of sustaining themselves. Ranged builds have to resort to less effective methods, such as switching weapon damage-types and losing a lot of DPS. I don't...
  8. AntithesisEK

Hey Everyone!

Hey everyone. I'm a creature and character sculptor. I find myself playing Terraria so often and simply having fun tailoring the way my characters look and crafting comfy villages or opulent temples. I was so happy when 1.2 dropped after playing the Story of Red Cloud mod so much. It practically...
Top Bottom