• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. MontezumaI

PC Win10 Alt-Tab crash

Fullscreen, 1080p, all effects on max except parallax, which is 0.
  2. MontezumaI

PvP CSGO In Terraria (With TShock files and documentation)

CSGO in Terraria is a pvp map, mainly intended for 5v5, that I made for my own use at OdysseyPvP until it was deemed finished. My server is quite laggy with this map however, so I'm just posting this here as to how to host and play it. First of all, you'll need the map, and server files. Server...
  3. MontezumaI

PC Showcase - CSGO-like multi-randomizer BASIC

I was tinkering around, and conjured something that sort of replicates CSGO's cases, with there being a 50% chance of grey, (or 100% chance if opening cobble) It uses faulty logic lamps and actuators to block the 3rd dart path, starting at the left. For the first and 2nd path, it acts like a...
  4. MontezumaI

PC Showcase - CSGO-like multi-randomizer ADVANCED

I was tinkering around, and conjured something that sort of replicates CSGO's cases, with there being a 50% chance of grey, (or 100% chance if opening cobble) It uses faulty logic lamps and actuators to block dart paths, starting at the top. The top cell will always be white, then activate the...
  5. MontezumaI

PC Equal chance randomizer

Using logic gates and dart traps, I've constructed a randomiser primarily for team selection, but can be used for other things too. The logic gates on the left start at the bottom, where it runs 2 50/50 gates, and activates the handler on the left in case neither pass. The AND gate to the right...
  6. MontezumaI

PC Wooden Chests in hell

Title says most, I made a world, tested in single player, loaded in multi, went to hell, found a wooden chest, which had shadow chest loot. We were able to get Sunfury before the Eye of Cthulhu was dead. I'm pretty sure it was in the middle 16th of the world...
  7. MontezumaI

Resolved Stardust armor and DCU bug

Been around for a while, only just noticed it now though (found it in 1.3.0.8 when going back with tModLoader), it appears the Drill Containment Unit darkens the Stardust Armor to use it's "1 piece equipped" sprite, while still glowing as if all 3 pieces are on. The armor works normally in other...
  8. MontezumaI

PC Shield dash in PvP

As the title said, can we please get the Shield of Cthulu and Solar Dash to damage people in pvp? It would be a great help to a map I'm making. Thank you for reading.
  9. MontezumaI

PC Snapshot rendering issues.

Whilst building something, my friend asked for a snapshot. I took the snapshot, and found some liquids and platforms didn't render. On the floors of the castle, I have obsidian platforms hammered down. To the left, you can see the water hanging over the clouds as if they should have a waterfall...
  10. MontezumaI

PC Lighting Array Crash

I was building a castle, and took a snapshot of it. About 15 seconds later, the game crashed. The log says: 7/08/2015 5:46:06 PM System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at Terraria.Lighting.LightTiles(Int32 firstX, Int32 lastX, Int32 firstY, Int32 lastY)...
  11. MontezumaI

PC Moon Lord despawns on-screen

It's happened in all 3 1.3 versions now, during the Moon Lord fight on multiplayer he just disappears on screen sometimes. You can even see the body just vanish.
  12. MontezumaI

PC Server chest restock duping glitch.

Step 1) Open chest Step 2) Place 2 stackable items in Step 3) Take 1 out Step 4) Restock Step 5) Close chest Step 6) Open chest Step 7) Place in items Step 8) Take 1 out Step 9) Rinse and repeat until you have 3996 Luminite Bars
  13. MontezumaI

Resolved (Late Game Spoilers) Solar flare reforge cost

I crafted a solar flare at the ancient manipulator, but got the weak prefix, so I went to goblin tinkerer. It only costed 14 copper to reforge. I crafted another one, got no prefix, it only costed 16 copper. I think you missed a bit the coding by 2-4 columns...
  14. MontezumaI

Insomnia Guide, Flying eating of worlds, Rubberbanding Monsters

You said NPC's would avoid monsters, but my guide just walks towards the enemies in expert mode. He never stands still. NEVER And the Eater of Worlds seems to act like the Eye of Cthulu, and hitting a monster in a server sends it back in time.
  15. MontezumaI

tAPI Help with errors

Making my first mod, I ran into this issue when I ran tAPI TAPI.Mods+LoadException: Terraria Comes Alive!.tapi: System.InvalidOperationException: An unexpected error has occurred. at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D..ctor(GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, Stream stream, Int32 width...
Top Bottom