• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Xbox & PS 1.4: NEW PATCH released Dec 7 - read the details here. Get all the info on the Journey's End update by clicking here. Known Issues and FAQ can be read here. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • Switch 1.4: Journey's End will launch on Switch January 4, 2022! More details here.
  • Mobile News: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. kinker31

Well, there is that Jim Carrey version, and let's be honest, I accept no other Grinch as the...

Well, there is that Jim Carrey version, and let's be honest, I accept no other Grinch as the rightful heir to the Grinch Throne than the one who actually ate glass in the movie once, even if it was probably sugar glass... and even if it lead to that awkward adaption of A Cat in the Hat.
  2. kinker31

What game has the coolest intro cutscene?

My personal pick for 'best intro' has to be a toss between the Attract Modes of the Classic Doom games, I. M. Meen, or Kirby Super Star Ultra/Star Allies.
  3. kinker31

Favorite anime?

Favorite Anime? Panty & St-I MEAN JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE ...Yes, the Jojo anime! That's what I totally meant!
  4. kinker31

Do you have a copy of the paragraphs stored somewhere? The thread got retired because of a...

Do you have a copy of the paragraphs stored somewhere? The thread got retired because of a community conflict (I think), and I have no idea what happened within the last 3 months. Wasn't around for it.
  5. kinker31

Joke making thread

What's black, white, red, and all inside a blender? Why was the skeleton not invited to the prom? A Chirstian, Jew, Muslim, Hindu, Buudhist, Unitarian, and Atheist walk into a bar. What did one TV Troper say to the other? How much work did Sans get done today?
  6. kinker31

March 2021, and I still stand by what I said.

March 2021, and I still stand by what I said.
  7. kinker31

It's birthday! My birthday!

It's birthday! My birthday!
  8. kinker31

But don't you know? Logo oversimplification is trendy and cool now, according to corporatism!

But don't you know? Logo oversimplification is trendy and cool now, according to corporatism!
  9. kinker31

When you actually want to play modded Terarria for once but the Mod browser's down, and has been...

When you actually want to play modded Terarria for once but the Mod browser's down, and has been down for quite a while: [Insert overused 'I am sad' reaction image here]
  10. kinker31

What is the best pre-hardmode weapon

Not unless you have (and want to use) Journey Mode's item duplication system, provided you gathered enough of them to do so.
  11. kinker31

Good luck on "Close to Me", "Cool Friends", and "Annhililate"! No seriously, you'll need it.

Good luck on "Close to Me", "Cool Friends", and "Annhililate"! No seriously, you'll need it.
  12. kinker31

I say either get TT2 or stick the merchant in a dirt shack 15 tiles above hell. The merchant...

I say either get TT2 or stick the merchant in a dirt shack 15 tiles above hell. The merchant doesn't even sell anything useful anyways.
  13. kinker31

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

It's not gonna be updated to 64 bit for a while. You might have to disable most of your mods, if not all, if you wanna make a world that big right now, unfortunately.
  14. kinker31

Has Journey's End shifted Terraria too far into removing player freedom?

I'm quite surprised this thread managed to last 4 pages without blowing into an all-out flame war, to be honest.
  15. kinker31

Has Journey's End shifted Terraria too far into removing player freedom?

Somewhat related to this topic: I actually gave up fairly quickly on a proper Master Mode world as there's no way to actually make any meaningful progression without having to play like how most Terarria YouTubers play as a start. You kinda have to be quicker than a flash finding the best...
  16. kinker31

I once died to the Eye of Cthulu during my first MasoVengance casual playthrough. Twice. I still...

I once died to the Eye of Cthulu during my first MasoVengance casual playthrough. Twice. I still have to use OmniWield to even stand a chance.
  17. kinker31

To Game Freak: A Drill Dozer sequel would still be nice, you know. jerks

To Game Freak: A Drill Dozer sequel would still be nice, you know. jerks
  18. kinker31

Worst Game You've Played

Do you mean how the game itself works, or the fact that Mojang decided the Minecraft Store should be a thing?
  19. kinker31

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

From the Discord, jopo's holding off on 64 bit support until regular, stable-branch tModLoader is 64-bit, which probably won't happen until 1.4 releases.
  20. kinker31

Just beat Sandurheim and all I got was... not worth the patience put forth into it.

Just beat Sandurheim and all I got was... not worth the patience put forth into it.
Top Bottom