• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Xbox & PS 1.4: NEW PATCH released Dec 7 - read the details here. Get all the info on the Journey's End update by clicking here. Known Issues and FAQ can be read here. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • Switch 1.4: Journey's End will launch on Switch January 4, 2022! More details here.
  • Mobile News: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. Grox The Great

tModLoader Grox The Great's Mods O' Magic Revamped

Grox The Great's Mods o' Magic Revamped Hello, and welcome to my thread! This is a hub of all my mods that I create using tModLoader as the API for them. These mods can cover a wide variety of topics (and are not just limited to magic weapons as the title of the thread might imply.) :p...
  2. Grox The Great

tModLoader ???

As the picture above shows, BaseMod and GRealm are getting a port over to TModLoader! All the stuff you loved from GRealm shall be back in action, following some serious bugtesting. The initial release is not going to have anything special about it, just a direct port, but i'm planning on adding...
  3. Grox The Great

tAPI Grox The Great's Mods o' Magic

Grox The Great's Mods o' Magic Hello, and welcome to my thread! This is a hub of all my mods that I create using tAPI as the API for them. These mods can cover a wide variety of topics (and are not just limited to magic weapons as the title of the thread might imply) :p IMPORTANT: If you...
Top Bottom