• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. H3mispher3

Revamping Console Enemies and Content ft. Slime Staff

All good points, I might end up moving Wyvern Armor to a separate post, as people seemed to like that suggestion a lot more than the other ones.
  2. H3mispher3

Great feedback, I do agree that the enemies seem a little weak for the armor they'd drop, I'll try and modify the post a bit to account for that
  3. H3mispher3

That could definitely be a good idea, some of their stats are pretty excessive. In fact, I might go ahead and add that into the post somehow as a note at the end or integrate it in
  4. H3mispher3

Yes, but I was thinking of revamping them, rather than just adding them back in
  5. H3mispher3

Buff Lava Waders.

I think that it could make you immune to fire, just not the direct damage, and it would be balanced
  6. H3mispher3

Console Enemy and Content Revamp ft. Slime Staff Upgrades You might remember the recently removed Console enemies like the Orca and Arch Wyvern, but they weren't too useful and seemed to not be as good of an addition as they could be. This proposal hopes to give a better use to them and make the...
  7. H3mispher3

Buff Lava Waders.

Indeed, all of that stuff would definitely need to be fixed before even thinking of making Lava Waders combinable with the Obsidian Rose
  8. H3mispher3

Buff Lava Waders.

this EDIT: After some reading on the wiki, the Obsidian Rose has a terribly low dropchance, so that'll need to be fixed first
  9. H3mispher3

Reworking Lihzahrd Power Cells

Ah, ok, that makes sense
  10. H3mispher3

Reworking Lihzahrd Power Cells

would the recipe from 3DS be a good recipe or is that too easy/hard to make EDIT: It appears someone else already suggested this on this post
  11. H3mispher3

Mobile Title messages for Mobile (iOS)

worse comes to worst, they could scroll across like some apps, but I do agree shortening would be better
  12. H3mispher3

PC Item sell values in tooltip

That would actually be pretty cool if the Greedy Ring got another use, good idea!
  13. H3mispher3

PC Item sell values in tooltip

I can see some players finding an extra value readout to be inconvenient, so maybe there could be a small button next to quick stack that turns it on? Might be a bad idea but it could work
  14. H3mispher3

PC House effects and weapon dyes

I love the house suggestion, but as some players said it can be bad at times. Maybe it could be a video setting?
  15. H3mispher3

Bone Key minion

While getting the Bone Key after defeating the Dungeon Guardian is awesome (since it's basically your own pet Dungeon Guardian!), and can be shown off to other players, I feel like it could serve more of a greater purpose. This suggestion could go 2 different directions: a) The Skeletron Head...
  16. H3mispher3

Quick bump, edited a couple things and fixed the images not showing up
  17. H3mispher3

Make Summon Staffs Not Cost Mana

Eh, since they're one-time weapons, I wouldn't say that having an armor made for that would be necessary However, (if this suggestion can't be added) it would be a nice little random buff for some armors to have
  18. H3mispher3

Make Summon Staffs Not Cost Mana

Minions don't die, and constantly summoning minions is actually worse than just one-time summoning it, so minions not having a cost is completely fine
  19. H3mispher3

PC Master Mode: Lead Poisoning Debuff

this is actually a great idea, it would be cool to get another cosmetic debuff in the game!
  20. H3mispher3

While the Title messages on the Desktop/PC version are a minor feature and go pretty much unnoticed by most players, I feel like it would be a cool little thing to have on Mobile (and it would bring mobile one more teensy-tiny step towards the equivalency with PC that DR Studios is going for) to...
Top Bottom