• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Quethed

I need some help with tmodloader!

1: YOU WOULD OF DONE THE SAME. 2: I lead that person to tModLoader - Official tModLoader Help Thread witch is more likely for someone to check, witch is a form of helping.
  2. Quethed

tModLoader Help with Ore Generation

Note: This thread is spam, here is the correct thread: tModLoader - Official tModLoader Help Thread I have noticed that we think the same "(WorldGen.rockLayer * Main.maxTilesY)" Note: NEVER use WorldGen.TileRunner after world gen, it overrides ANYTHING. I "think" OreRunner(int i, int j, double...
  3. Quethed

I need some help with tmodloader!

This thread is spam, tModLoader - Official tModLoader Help Thread is the thread to go to. about the error: Sadly I don't know what to do.
  4. Quethed

(wiki unfinished) anyone want to look and suggest anything for slime biome backstory...

(wiki unfinished) anyone want to look and suggest anything for slime biome backstory? https://github.com/Quethed/Slime_Biome/wiki
  5. Quethed

Top 5 underrated terraria mods (in my opinion)

mine(in order): Mod Helpers, WeaponOut, Wormholes, XItemStats, and Modders Toolkit
  6. Quethed

Save the Jungle! V2

lol!
  7. Quethed

Save the Jungle! V2

one problem with the name "Junglecorn" is that it sounds like it is a corn creature.
  8. Quethed

How do you make a wiki for one of your mods?

How do you make a wiki for one of your mods?
  9. Quethed

Save the Jungle! V2

I still learned something new, but it doesn't seam as you say it. 1: it says it slows the more there are in a small area, meaning it is ultimately the same rate. 2: it also says that it mdoesn't spread near corruption or crimson.
  10. Quethed

Save the Jungle! V2

Source of info? The wiki seams to have nothing on that.
  11. Quethed

Save the Jungle! V2

Golem is unaffected by spreading biomes. The jungle is still not safe, chlorophyte is another threat.
  12. Quethed

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

It might be an internet issue. Please Note: connecting to an internet browser doesn't mean you have enough internet for steam. You might have to mess around with your internet stuff.(I am clueless there)
  13. Quethed

Do you both have tmodloader and the same mods?
  14. Quethed

Save the Jungle! V2

I think the jungle should have its own converted variants, rather than destruction.
  15. Quethed

do I need a mic? I don't have a mic.
  16. Quethed

You've accomplished something I once tried to do.

You've accomplished something I once tried to do.
  17. Quethed

???I have no idea what that is??? The answer is still good enough. I would like to trade with the parent mod of slime biome. worldgen for textures. (A big reason why I made slime biome is because I liked crystalium, and wanted my own biome mod) (I am also trying to say that the world gen of...
  18. Quethed

That still leaves out how. She is not on these forums anymore.
  19. Quethed

How did you contact Graydee? you can't just simply "tell" someone like that?
  20. Quethed

Graydee Made Crystalium and Spirit mods. I cant see when she was on last, but recent activity is blank. because of the disappearance, crystalium and spirit took the blow. sure both have other devs but a big one for both is gone.
Top Bottom