• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Haku

PC 8-bit CPU

I spent quite a while working on this huge 8-bit CPU, I tried to make it as powerful as I could. It has an 8-bit data bus, a 32-bit instruction bus, 32 bytes of data memory, and 1KB of program memory. It can handle a 1-tick clock so it has a max speed of 30 instructions per second, this halves...
  2. Haku

PC Rubik's Cube (Showcase)

I spent about 2 weeks designing and creating a Rubik's cube in Terraria. It uses 54, 4-directional shift register blocks. Each "block" has 6 segments, one for each colour. The wire bulbs are used to make the different colours. Current record is 45 minutes by Quicksilvur, who uploaded a video you...
  3. Haku

PC Keyboard in Terraria!

I made this keyboard a while ago, but it only had 3-4 character slots. I decided to come back to and improve it; now it is tile-able, and can have as many character slots as you like! Each slot can have any letter from A-Z, or it can be blank. It might not be the most efficient machine, but it...
  4. Haku

River Whistle

Very simple: Summons a rideable wyvern mount. I came up with this after my idea about the wyvern pearl, so thats why everything seems "wyvern-ish". It is a flying mount, very fast, with infinite flight... sounds amazing right? Heres the catch: it can fly in your control for 6 seconds, before...
  5. Haku

Wyvern Pearl

Rare drop from wyverns after golem has been defeated. 1 / 50 Wyvern Pearl Equipable Material Turns the holder into a wyvern whilst flying. (Gives minor improvements to speed and flight time). Combined with celestial shell to make "celestial oyster' at a tinkerer table. Its not too much of a...
Top Bottom