• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. TBNRWolf

Meteorite Blaster; a New Post-Mech Weapon

So, I was thinking about how cool the Star Cannon is a really cool (and slightly OP) weapon, and I thought of a hardmode alt and also a nerf to this really good gun. Inspiration for crafting recipe: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/weapon-accessory-ideas.29005/
  2. TBNRWolf

New Support Item: The Staff of Healing

So, I was just thinking of different ways to play classes, and how you can play support(tank for melee) or go for raw damage, when I thought of a really cool support weapon. The Staff of Healing: Upon hitting another player on your team they are given the friendship buff which heals 3 health...
  3. TBNRWolf

WIP New Post Moon-Lord NPC: the Master of Knowledge

*This idea is a WIP and constructive criticism is greatly appreciated.* So, I was thinking about NPCs, and realized that the last NPC, the cyborg, is unlocked after you beat Plantera, or about halfway through hardmode. This leaves a no new NPCs in late hardmode, so I propose adding (drumroll...
  4. TBNRWolf

WIP Post-Mech Summoner Armor

*This idea is is not set in stone. Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated.* So, I was thinking about a summoner's playthrough, and I noticed a lot of gaps in the class. One that stood out to me is that summoners are the only class that does not receive a new armor set after defeating the...
  5. TBNRWolf

Pre Hardmode Alternative For Rangers

*This thread is my first ever thread, and constructive criticism is greatly appreciated. Yes, I know there are many other posts on this, but this is just my take.* So, as I am sure you have all noticed, there is a lack of pre-hardmode armors for both Rangers and Summoners. Magic has Jungle...
Top Bottom