Search results for query: Terra Blade

• Search titles
  • Order by date
  1. htx

Weapons & Equip I hope Terra Blade will return to its previous attack speed.

The attack speed of the current version is only 75% of the original, which is a bad experience for warriors. I hope the next version can be changed back.
  2. Bob….

Weapons & Equip Make first fractal obtainable with shimmer by throwing terra blade in shimmer

Throw Terra blade into shimmer to get first fractial If you want to gain the parts back then throw the first fractal into shimmer to get true nights edge and excaliber
  3. Bob….

Weapons & Equip Make first fractal obtainable with shimmer by throwing terra blade in shimmer

Throw Terra blade into shimmer to get first fractial If you want to gain the parts back then throw the first fractal into shimmer to get true nights edge and excaliber
  4. trashcanned1 🌳🌳🌳

Pre-1.4.4 Terra Blade or the current Terra Blade?

Personally I prefer the current one, the older ones' projectile feels like it would make it too similar to the Influx Waver, and the much bigger projectile is enough to compensate for the lower damage.
  5. LordGwen

Weapons & Equip On CelebrationMK10 give the Terra Blade its old attack.

Its just something i want for nostalgia reasons.
  6. N

Switch Is Terra blade post plant?

I defeated plantera and I’m wondering if the Terra blade is obtainable before you fight golem.
  7. CraftyMooMan

Terra Blade Projectiles only are one frame.

I'm uncertain if this is truly a bug, but the Terra Blade uses only one frame for it's swing and projectile, while the spritesheet has 3 frames. It feels off, and unintentional.
  8. pwrwq

Weapons & Equip with the new evil biome whips, is it possible to get a Nights Edge whip and a Terra Blade whip?

...to get a night's edge whip, since we already have a Jungle, Dungeon, and Hell whip, and with the new Evil Biome whips in 1.4.5, would we be getting a Nights Edge whip? And by extension, possibly a Terra Blade whip, since we have the Dundreal, the mechanical boss whip? It would be cool as hell
  9. Snek person👁🐿️

Weapons & Equip Ancient terra blade and ingerdient swords

The terra blade and its ingredient swords should be craftable into ancient versions of themselves, like hallowed armor, but with their pre 1.4.4 behavior instead of a different appearence
  10. F

Weapons & Equip Terra Blade Is Garbage

Okay, I know that is a huuugggeee claim, but I am not wrong. The Terra Blade is supposedly the second-best sword in the game, but the Flying Dragon is sooooo much better. I think it needs either a significant damage buff, or it needs the ability to phase through solid tiles just like the Flying...
  11. G

Game Mechanics Add desperation Phase for one the bosses and rework for Terra Blade

Hey Red i need to add desperation Phase for one the bosses and rework for Terra Blade He can perform a special attack Ok
  12. Borch TrzyKawki

I want to implement damage reduction on projectile per each penetration, like on terra blade projectile

I want to implement damage reduction on projectile per each penetration, like on terra blade projectile, but i have a hard time trying to find info on this or implementing it myself, how should the code look for it?
  13. Intermet179

Weapons & Equip New Terra Blade + true excalibur/true night's edge attacks?

...a boomerang. This possible right click functionality has potential for other weapons, namely the True Excalibur, True Night's Edge, and Terra Blade. Now I've seen some talk around the internet regarding the old (pre-1.4.4) sword beam projectiles and new (1.4.4+) attacks for these swords. To...
  14. N

Weapons & Equip Old Terra Blade

Being able to craft Pre-1.4.4 Terra Blade, like the Ancient Armors sort of thing. Old Terra Blade had more potential DPS while being harder to use (kind of rewarding) and wen't off screen for farms and what not
  15. G

Game Mechanics special ability for some weapons and for the Terra Blade

لماذا لا نضيف قدرة خاصة لبعض الأسلحة مثل Terra Blade سيكون من المدهش أن يكون لديه قدرة خاصة
  16. The Lore Ax🌳

Weapons & Equip Flail crafting tree similar to the terra blade, but it’s moon and sun flavored

I was thinking about a flail made from the broken hero sword. It would be made with 3 iron or lead chain and the broken hero sword. If not thrown for more than half a second then it will begin to glow a dull green and be 0.5x its normal damage; after a second and a half it would reach a neon...
  17. T

Weapons & Equip Shimmering the Terra Blade should revert to the pre 1.4.4 version

Putting the Terra Blade in a pool of shimmer (maybe after the moon lord is defeated) should turn it into an Ancient Terra Blade, kind of like the ancient hallowed armor
  18. Pacnano

Terraria vets, what do you remember about the Terra Blade?

Hey everyone! First time posting here on the forums. Wanted to try getting this question out there because I'm doing some research on the Terra Blade. I've been trying to get some insight on the reception of the Terra Blade when 1.2 released initially, and how the perception of the Terra Blade...
  19. geniusbot

Weapons & Equip night's edge + terra blade weapons for every class (and an armor set)

there should be night's edge weapons for every class. so basically here's how it would go: ranger: molten fury + bee's knees + demon/tendon bow + blood rain bow --> crescent wing crescent wing + 20 of every mech soul --> true crescent wing hallowed repeater + 24 chlorophyte bars --> true...
  20. ranger_dude

Blocks & Decoration Terra blocks and Furniture for Terra Blade Shrine

...with building blocks and furniture for over a year, and I realised that something was missing when I wanted to make a shrine for my Terra Blade. Since Terra Toilets exists, why didn't they make other Terra furniture and bocks? Maybe it would be a good idea to add new furniture sets so that...
Back
Top Bottom