• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Coffee009

What kind of mod should I make?

Well, what do you think the game needs? That's a good starting point for a mod concept, you do you, then take criticism, suggestions, ect and go from there
  2. Coffee009

No Wood Boxes: A Building Guide

many of my houses are boxes with extra steps
  3. Coffee009

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Oh my lord, why does a brain of Cthulhu boss spawncamp me during the frost legion? This guys should despawn after I first kill it but he just comes back again and again every 15 seconds. I killed this guy like 5 times and the event progress dosnt move at all. I can't even move my spawn because I...
  4. Coffee009

tModLoader Start with base

Something like this, you can easily access more levels by holding left or right and the rooms are big enough to decorate/customize per NPC while still being simple. It's not perfect (or neat) by any means but I think it gives a general idea.
  5. Coffee009

tModLoader Start with base

I like the idea of the mod but I'd like to see a base or two that would maybe be a bit less efficient but more 'realistic' in terms of layout, rather than extreme efficiency. I think they'd be fun to decorate/expand upon as you play. I̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶...
  6. Coffee009

tModLoader Worldbits: Yuyu's Worldgen

I really like the mod! It defiantly appeals to that inner explorer and makes worlds feel more lived in! Stuff I'd like to see: Castles or fortresses (surface or cavern), probably not a micro structure but seeing a fallen or abandoned castle with traps, enemies and loot would be fun to reap the...
  7. Coffee009

tModLoader Critter Craze!

Yeah placing fishbowls or cages seems pretty wonky at the moment
  8. Coffee009

What is your favourite song

Freaking love Boogie T
  9. Coffee009

tModLoader Expanded Sentries

I love this mod! Part of my 'Never uninstall' list!
  10. Coffee009

Steam Autumn Sale & Steam Awards Nominations: Terraria 50% Off!

Nominated! I love this game so much I even own a boxed copy!
  11. Coffee009

What was your most satisfying achievement in gaming?

"A Monument to All Your Sins" in Halo Reach, which means you need to beat the game on legendary... by yourself. Or all 6 of the vidmaster achievements in Halo 3 to earn that sweet, sweet recon armor. Or getting golden nailguns in Quake Champions the second day they were available
  12. Coffee009

tModLoader Caffeinated Mod

Currently 0.1.8.5 Thank you for the 1150+ downloads!!!!!!! The Caffeinated Mod is currently a quality of life mod that adds in craftable vending machines and some other goodies! These machines are designed primarily to help with mining, exploring or mediumcore post-death item runs. Buy...
Top Bottom