• Switch 1.4: Journey's End on Switch released January 4, 2022! More details here. Report bugs here.

Search results

1. Strijder

Terra_Crusher.

Terra_Crusher.
  2. Strijder

Poop

Poop
  3. Strijder

Console The various glitches of Console Terraria

For some reason I can't upload my world to the cloud. Is anyone else having this problem?
  4. Strijder

It's cool, people and make mistakes. I've already got almost all the best items in the game. I...

It's cool, people and make mistakes. I've already got almost all the best items in the game. I haven't touched Terraria probably about 2-3 months.
  5. Strijder

First off, I'm not a mobile player. Second, it's been almost four months, I'm pretty sure that's...

First off, I'm not a mobile player. Second, it's been almost four months, I'm pretty sure that's enough time for 40+ mechanics to be changed, 20+ items to port, and few bug fixes. Third, that should be enough time to test all the items and mechanics. Fourth, I've been patient for almost 4 months.
  6. Strijder

I've been doing some research, and game developer doesn't have to redo the code from scratch...

I've been doing some research, and game developer doesn't have to redo the code from scratch every update. I've been patient for quite awhile now. Maybe if they give us some news I wouldn't be posting on 505 Games profile.
  7. Strijder

Are you serious? The PC version didn't have to wait for almost four months for just 1.2.3 and...

Are you serious? The PC version didn't have to wait for almost four months for just 1.2.3 and 1.2.4. Some news for the console would be nice at least instead leaving us without no news for months.
  8. Strijder

505 Games, will there be any news for consoles about the 1.2.4 update? I don't really see any...

505 Games, will there be any news for consoles about the 1.2.4 update? I don't really see any news about the console.
  9. Strijder

Terra_Crusher

Terra_Crusher
  10. Strijder

No one....

No one....
Top Bottom