• Switch 1.4: New patch released Jan 18, details are here. Read the full release details here. Report bugs here.

Search results

1. Elemental Δ

Correct!

Correct!
  2. Elemental Δ

One year closer to dying, I am.

One year closer to dying, I am.
  3. Elemental Δ

Kill the Above Poster with the Weapon They Give You

The headline reads: BREAKING NEWS! ONLINE USER BY THE NAME 'FIREWING' FOUND DEAD THIS MORNING! A computer mouse that looks like a living mouse.
  4. Elemental Δ

It's tied to your lifeforce. It stops, you die. I just so happen to accidentally drop it on a sharp rock. Myself. Please be creative.
  5. Elemental Δ

Said potato contains GLaDOS, and the events of Portal 2 play out, except Wheatley somehow manages to crush you with spiked wall panels. The periodic table.
  6. Elemental Δ

[ATTACH] This is on the change.org petition for the Otherworld source code. Here's hoping it...

This is on the change.org petition for the Otherworld source code. Here's hoping it wasn't just Red being a troll...
  7. Elemental Δ

Not soul stuck in a VR game hole, or robot suit with a dead body in it hole.

Not soul stuck in a VR game hole, or robot suit with a dead body in it hole.
  8. Elemental Δ

I have begun delving down the rabbit hole that is the Origins mod for Minecraft. Wish me luck in...

I have begun delving down the rabbit hole that is the Origins mod for Minecraft. Wish me luck in getting out later.
  9. Elemental Δ

PC The Hollow Knight Texture Pack

If that's possible, that would be insane. I don't know enough about making these things to know, but it's a cool idea.
  10. Elemental Δ

PC The Hollow Knight Texture Pack

As much as I hate to say it, Divine would be a good fit for the Traveling Merchant. Both sell upgrades of things for ridiculous prices.
  11. Elemental Δ

Turns out it's enchanted, so when it says 'nevermore', whatever it's looking at dies. So I send it to you. A shoe.
  12. Elemental Δ

(Thanks for the new item. I replied to an apple before.) EDIT:(I forgot the murder part...) You're wearing a pair of those glasses that act kind of like kaleidoscopes, and drive straight off a cliff. A regular blade of grass, not the Terraria kind, completely free of any and all bacteria...
  13. Elemental Δ

I beat you over the head with it. What? I'm not made of bullets. A light. It's as bright as you want, and generates no heat.
  14. Elemental Δ

You took out a massive loan several years ago, and now you're so in debt that the bank sent mercenaries after you. A wand of sparking.
  15. Elemental Δ

There turns out to be a gun inside the banana I hold. From there, it seems obvious. A fork.
  16. Elemental Δ

Well, it's an army against one. You have no chance. A dog treat.
  17. Elemental Δ

You get pinged about 15 times for no reason, all from the same server, so you explode from rage. A timer.
  18. Elemental Δ

The Link stabs you with his malicious Master Sword. A rubber tire.
  19. Elemental Δ

An Eye For An Eye: Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update Launches Today!

Almost definitely. In the Steam article or whatever it is made after Terraria won the Labor of Love award, they mentioned working on parity next.
  20. Elemental Δ

Something, something, bats, predators, you die. A person with the inability to kill.
Top Bottom