• Switch 1.4: New patch released Jan 18, details are here. Read the full release details here. Report bugs here.

Search results

1. Esther

tModLoader Making a mod, have some questions.

As the title said, I'm making a mod. However, I need some help with certain things, and that's why I made this thread, so I'll be posting any questions or problems here. Starting off, I'm currently making a lantern that I want to have Granite Elementals drop at a 5% chance, but my character...
  2. Esther

Texture Pack [Resolved] Can someone help me with a sprite

I'm trying to replace the fennec fox pet with a Deerling from Pokémon, and the animations refuse to work properly. I've tried multiple times to fix it by now and it just won't work. I've attached the spritesheet I have so far, and I'd really appreciate if someone helps me out here. Thanks! (A...
  3. Esther

Texture Pack [Resolved] Where can I find the texture for the Celestial Wand pet?

I've been looking for at least half an hour now, probably longer than that, and I just cannot find it anywhere, and I'm extremely confused by now. Can someone help me find the texture for the pet? Thanks in advance.
  4. Esther

IC The Autumn Forest: A Pokémon Mystery Dungeon RP (IC)

OOC Protagonist characters are recommended to start somewhere near Ironville, but antagonist characters can start elsewhere. (Check the OOC for details)
  5. Esther

OOC The Autumn Forest: A Pokémon Mystery Dungeon RP (OOC)

The world is getting dark, and an unknown threat has appeared. The Swords of Justice are trying to fend off the threat, but they're getting overwhelmed... You have a choice. Some Pokémon have teamed up to fight the threat, while others have sided with it and are actively trying to stop those...
  6. Esther

PC Insaniquarium Deluxe

I didn't find any existing threads for this, so I guess I'll make it. First of all, I love this game and have loved it for almost 9 years. It's a really fun game where you grab a laser gun and pew-pew aliens until they die and give you a diamond. I was mostly wondering if anyone else here has...
  7. Esther

Pixel Art Esther's Sprite Storage

I make some pixel art sometimes in my free time when I'm bored, and I felt like showing them here. Most Some of them are Terraria-related, but some almost all of them are just random sprites I enjoyed making, so here they are in one spot! I also do requests now, but here are some rules...
  8. Esther

Drawings & Paintings Esther's art storage

So, I thought it was time to make an art thread for all of the drawings I've made, so here it is! Requests are closed temporarily, as I have to sort this thread out pretty badly. Sorry for the inconvenience. (Don't ask how this penguin is sliding uphill.)(Second drawing of Vani here, this one's...
  9. Esther

I have finally made an introduction.

I... really should've done this earlier, but anyway, here's some stuff you can know about me: -I'm social, antisocial, an introvert, and someone who needs friends, all at once -I'm basically the friendly but shy neighborhood kid that likes basically everyone -I like role-playing -I like drawing...
  10. Esther

Ask someone with way too many OCs anything

Hello, and welcome to my AMA! Here you can ask me anything, aside from personal information (Age, gender, the usual). I don't have much else to say, so feel free to ask questions. Edit: Also, my characters are open to questions too, text colors are in my signature.
  11. Esther

What is your favorite thing to do in caves?

I was wondering, what is everyone's favorite thing to do when racing through caves? My favorite thing to do is activating and then dodging every boulder trap I see, just because.
  12. Esther

PC My bases and other builds

So, I enjoy building things in Terraria. It might even be my favorite part of the game, with all of the blocks and colors to experiment with. With that said, here are the builds I've made! This is probably my biggest project so far, currently a work in progress. This section will be...
  13. Esther

PC Multiplayer crash when joining sometimes

Sometimes when I try to join my friend, my game crashes and it shows this error: this is getting very annoying and I would like to get some help with this. (Sorry for the bad quality of the picture, I made it on a phone)
Top Bottom