• Switch 1.4: New patch released Jan 18, details are here. Read the full release details here. Report bugs here.

Search results

1. BigManTing

PC Nothing's Build Compilation (Season 1)

Nice, the 3D build is very unique good job
  2. BigManTing

PC Bigmans Builds

New build after a while
  3. BigManTing

PC Bigmans Builds

update to isometric thing
  4. BigManTing

PC An Ongoing Collection

nice u doing youtube now
  5. BigManTing

PC Bigmans Builds

Isometric thingy for big build i will finish one day
  6. BigManTing

PC An Ongoing Collection

sheeesh, these r great nice job ra :cool:
  7. BigManTing

My CC entry: A build I have just recently remade as I wasn't satisfied with the original [ATTACH]

My CC entry: A build I have just recently remade as I wasn't satisfied with the original
  8. BigManTing

PC Bigmans Builds

The start of a new build, I enjoyed making the spire in my most recent project so im going to make a build based around one for this new project The build will have a Topaz theme to fit my new vanity
  9. BigManTing

PC Bigmans Builds

i used to have an instagram, i got to 1000 followers and decided not to carry on with it, i prefer sharing my builds where i know alot of the community is, and where my friends like post there builds too
  10. BigManTing

PC Bigmans Builds

thank you, I do use hacks when building (fullbright and noclip, as well as using a journey mode character with everything unlocked) other than that though, its all vanilla, and made on a vanilla server, the TBC (terraria builders community)
  11. BigManTing

Hoi

Hoi
  12. BigManTing

I started it last monday and finished it on the weekend

I started it last monday and finished it on the weekend
  13. BigManTing

My entry to the CC, my most recent creation [ATTACH]

My entry to the CC, my most recent creation
  14. BigManTing

PC Bigmans Builds

u know it had to happen at some point ;)
  15. BigManTing

PC Bigmans Builds

Almost done with my current WIP, its basically just gonna be a giant wall lmao. Also experimenting with a dome design made of walls at the top of the build, what do you think? Also tried to be unique with the roofing, giving it a layered sorta look, the design is from my "House" 2D build.
  16. BigManTing

PC Bigmans Builds

thank you for your comment :) im enjoying this palette and the contrasts between the different colours, it really ties in for what i have in my head as the final result. Not sure when it will be finished but hopefully not too long
  17. BigManTing

PC Bigmans Builds

Getting back into some big 3D buildings, heres the current stage of my WIP
  18. BigManTing

PC Bigmans Builds

hmn i would but im not really satisfied with those builds anymore, but with what i have learned i will make some more 3d stuff in the future with the same quality as my recent cathedral
  19. BigManTing

PC Bigmans Builds

tbh i dont really like my other cathedrals too much now, the only one im truly proud of is pope bigmans cathedral lmao
  20. BigManTing

PC An Ongoing Collection

nerf this :D very nice builds
Top Bottom