• Switch 1.4: New patch released Jan 18, details are here. Read the full release details here. Report bugs here.

Search results

1. T

Switch Seedler

Anyone willing to part with a seedler I have been trying to farm one for about 3 hours now and no luck. Am willing to trade or give pretty much anything.
  2. T

PC Zenith

Giving away 2 zenith swords to the first 2 people to comment on here and also add me on steam. I will be on and available shortly after 1pm eastern time today for about an hour after that I will be asleep as I work third shift lol. My steam name is the same as my username here
  3. T

Switch Enchanted swords

Looking to buy enchanted swords in prep for the new update (whenever it comes to the switch). Have plat and most any end game items.
  4. T

Switch Lucky Coin

Looking for a lucky Coin if anyone has an extra have tons of endgame gear and items as well as whatever amount of money you night want.
  5. T

Switch Lucky Coin

As the title I am looking for a lucky coin have ma y post moon Lord items and platinum.
  6. T

Switch Truffle Worm

Looking true a truffle with if anytime had a spare. Willing to give any amount of coin or any item you can think and I'll let you know if I have it.
  7. T

Switch Looking for xeno staff

Have lots of platinum and moon Lord stuff
  8. T

Switch Lunar portal staff

I am looking for this staff. I have many things I can possibly trade and if anything I have platinum I can give too
  9. T

Switch Cell phone to trade

Looking for a suspicious tentacle, vortex beater, and a meowmere. And or a picksaw because rng hates me.
  10. T

Switch Plantera

Would anyone be willing to help me kill plantera on my expert world
  11. T

Switch Medusa statue

Anyone have one will pay for it
  12. T

Switch Looking for a couple things

I am looking for a vampire knives, suspicious looking tentacle, vortex beater, and the rainbow sword can't remember the name of it. Make an offer and ill see what I have.
  13. T

Switch Skeletron Prime

Anyone want to help me kill skeletron prime on my expert world
  14. T

Switch Metal detector

Looking for a metal detector if anyone has an extra one willing to pay at least 25 platinum
  15. T

Switch Crimson Key

Looking for someone that has one or the vampire knives. Willing to pay whatever
Top Bottom