• Switch 1.4: New patch released Jan 18, details are here. Read the full release details here. Report bugs here.

Search results

1. Atreedee

PC Expert new world (europe time zones)

I already have a world with a big base that is still fairly fresh (no bosses defeated yet), so we wont waste time building and will go straight for action! I am on GMT+2, drop your discord if you're interested
  2. Atreedee

axe reshapes tiles instead of hammer

This wouldn't be so compatible with endgame because you've got hamaxes, which will have the same issue even when switching hammers & axes, and you've got drillaxes, which will lead us to another (possibly more frustrating) problem (you may remove tiles accidentally when you're trying to remove...
  3. Atreedee

Everybody hates the guide, yet he is the only NPC that helps you for free

That's irrelevant but you actually did work (building houses and crafting/bringing chairs and tables for housing a bunch of NPCs)
  4. Atreedee

Zenith makes all other weapons obsolete

No crap???? Sherlock?? Did I say it shouldn't be overpowered????? I think you guys miss my point. I have no problem with how overpowered it is. All I am saying that it makes other weapons pointless as soon as you get it.
  5. Atreedee

He is not doing it for free. He always tells you take ''your cut'' of the money.
  6. Atreedee

Zenith makes all other weapons obsolete

Especially with all menacing damage increasing equipment, it shreds any boss in seconds, even in master mode and it goes through walls as well. I find absolutely no reason to use another weapon (except the sniper rifle in PVP because of the zoom). I was ranger for life before zenith. Don't...
  7. Atreedee

All other NPCs demand money for their services. Like, even if you're literally gonna die, the nurse won't heal you if you don't have money. Let that sink in...
  8. Atreedee

PC [EU] New Expert World

I would like some company in the new world I am creating, preferably with microphones. Steam: Atreedee Discord: Atreedee#7638
  9. Atreedee

Where does the above person live?

Siberia
  10. Atreedee

Where does the above person live?

Adventure Time's Candy Kingdom
  11. Atreedee

Normal Walkthrough

I'll be playing almost everyday after 5 PM GMT. If you are interested, add me on steam (Atreedee).
  12. Atreedee

PC What keeps you guys playing still?

Hundreds of hours of farming and building, new updates, and the pretty unique fun of co-op walkthroughs even though I only reached end game in a co-op walkthough once while the others were all discontinued mostly before hardmode. For myself, co-op walkthorughs are side walks and I've been...
  13. Atreedee

How can I set the game to custom resolution?

The game lags on all 16:9 resolutions and the 4:3 resolutions are so annoying and look so wide since they get stretched. So I want to set the game to a custom 16:9 resolution like 800x450 or something. Edit: I tried editing the config file but the game crashed and when I ran it again, it was...
  14. Atreedee

Low FPS Problem

Is any developer going to respond to this?
  15. Atreedee

Low FPS Problem

I have the same problem. It actually started by the release of 1.2.4 update. But in 1.3, the game is unplayable on resolutions higher than 800x600 as it drops down to 5 fps while there's rain. Even at 800x600 it drops while there are a couple of things going in the screen. My specs are i3-2350M...
  16. Atreedee

Thanks to developers' efforts.

Thanks to developers' efforts.
  17. Atreedee

Just started exploring the new 1.3 stuff and they're freaking awesome! Especially the new...

Just started exploring the new 1.3 stuff and they're freaking awesome! Especially the new mechanic works and new mounts.
  18. Atreedee

Expert run (GMT 0 to +4)

I never went hardmode in 1.3 despite previously being a hardcore terrarian since 1.1. A company will surely be appreciated. Steam Name: Atreedee
Top Bottom